Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: National Anthem video at Game 4 in Edmonton
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Regional > Canadian Members

View New Posts
alienman
here is the link to the video i took of everyone singing the national anthem at game 4 of edmonton vs annaheim.... it was amazing... it got so loud in there the whole building was shaking.... it was unbelievable... my ears were ringing and actually hurt for a few minutes it was so loud in there.... I LOVED IT....

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c371/paa...nt=100_0585.flv
roydjt
I wish people did that more at US sporting events. It used to be that way, when I was a kid - everyone would sing along. Now people just stand there and watch the person sing. A couple of years ago I was at a Portland trailbalzers playoff game, and the poor girl singing it forgot the words halfway through. The neat thing was, the coach (Maurice Cheeks) stepped up and started to help, and the whole crowd picked the song up and helped as well. It was really neat, to be in a crowd of over ten thousand singing the national anthem.

-Roy
JacksonJ
Sorry to go off topic, but what happened to your Silver GT? Pic 20 is just to horrible to look at.
Bigs
Well I hope they win the cup!

Anyways, someone had a problem with vocal chords eh? laugh.gif Not like I'm any better!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.