Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crooked H of New Mexico
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Regional > U.S. Club Members > The West

View New Posts
REDZMAN
Heya guys, it's me, ol' REDZMAN, shoutin out from Albuquerque NM. We have a local car club here for the southwest called Crooked H, it's Hyundai specific, and anyone here is welcome. Our official conversation forum is on www.rdtiburon.com and anyone here in the Southwest is welcome to join.

ANYONE at ALL is welcome to come to the meets of course. I'm having 2 ABQ BBQ's a year, the last one was during October 2004's Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta and was a complete success, with one car coming from 12 hours out.

Feel free to look me up whenever you are in the area, or if you are interested in making the spring meet. I belive it's going to be in April.

More info will be posted.

Take it easy ya'll.
bikerPA
Might be in town meeting a friend who lives in ABQ at some point before the two of us head to the Grand Canyon for a weekend of hiking... no timetable yet, though. Keep us posted on meets & such!
REDZMAN
http://www.rdtiburon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5974

That's theinfo thread for the ABQ SPRING BBQ 2005.

Come sign up folks, it'll be a blizast.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.