Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im Back!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
ApolloGT2004
Hello again all!

For those who don't remember me I thought I'd post an introduction:

I purchased my first new car last spring (2004 Elantra GT Sedan). Later that summer we needed another car so I purchased (2004 Accent GT Hatchback). Before those two vehicles I owned a used (1997 Sonata GLS).

Here's the skinny on my Elantra:

2004 Elantra GT Sedan

Color: Crimson

Mods: 30% Tinted Windows (except windshield), Tinted window vents, Tiburon aluminum gas pedals (check out my DIY), K&N air filter, Easy intake mod (check out the DIY), De-badged, Avante emblems added, Installed euro-style antenna, Pioneer DEH-P960MP head unit, MTX 400 watt amp, (2) MTX 12" Subs

Future Mods: TWM short throw shifter (ordered), Tib sway bar (ordered)

You can check out the car (pre-mod) here:
http://www.members.tripod.com/electronic_i...se/vehicles.htm

I'll be taking some pics of the car when I bring it out of hibernation (winter here in Wisconsin) and you can all see it after all the mods have been performed.

I've found that the new Accent GT's are a nice little car too. It's extremely fun to drive and is SUPER responsive. If you go with the hatchback version it also offers ALOT of versatility. I haven't done anything to that except install the sweet Kenwood head unit that came in my Elantra (which I removed to install the sweeter Pioneer). My wife mainly drives around the Accent and I get to beat around in my 1991 honda civic work horse.

Take it easy! Let me know what you think or any suggestions you think I should try out on my Elantra!

- ApolloGT
silet
Welcome back Apollo happy-wavehello6.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.