Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where in the East do you live?
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Regional > U.S. Club Members > The East

View New Posts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
elantragt
Please post your location in this thread. Thanks.
bugs27979
I'm currently working in Lakehurst, New Jersey.
Neurowave
Right now I'm at school in West Haven, (just west of New Haven, CT)
Ctele02
I live in East Haven, CT just EAST of New Haven.. I commute to school at UCONN (Storrs).
... Its a small world after all, its a small world after all...
RHINESEL
QUOTE (Neurowave @ Dec 11 2005, 02:54 AM)
Right now I'm at school in West Haven, (just west of New Haven, CT)

QUOTE (Ctele02 @ Dec 11 2005, 03:27 AM)
I live in East Haven, CT just EAST of New Haven.. I commute to school at UCONN (Storrs).
... Its a small world after all, its a small world after all...

Damn, CT was very imaginative with their names huh? Don't feel bad, we have stupid stuff like that in Mass also.

Work in East Boston (just east of Boston!) but live about 50 miles west.
Jenniebutterfly
brooklyn, new york area is greenpoint
silet
Poughkeepsie NY and work in Harlem.
sed
grew up in EAST HAVEN, CT. Lived in West/New Haven.

I'm in Ft Lauderdale, FL now.
Neurowave
QUOTE (RHINESEL @ Dec 11 2005, 03:04 AM)
Damn, CT was very imaginative with their names huh?  Don't feel bad, we have stupid stuff like that in Mass also.

Work in East Boston (just east of Boston!) but live about 50 miles west.

I'm from Rhode Island and it's like that too. Providence, East Providence, North Providence...
04GTboyVA
woodbridge, Virginia

near Washington DC
Bitterman
Union Vale, NY & work in Poughkeepsie, NY.
silet
QUOTE (Bitterman @ Dec 11 2005, 12:57 PM)
Union Vale, NY & work in Poughkeepsie, NY.

I wish I can do that sad.gif I'm at work today fit.gif
Bitterman
QUOTE (silet @ Dec 11 2005, 01:06 PM)
I wish I can do that  sad.gif  I'm at work today  fit.gif

I don't know if I could do the commute you have everyday Telly!! unsure.gif
n0c
Queens, NYC, near Laguardia Airport.
Alex2013GT
Drexel Hill, PA which is just outside Philadelphia. Even though I don't commute into Philadelphia, I still have a fun commute, which can take anywhere from 40 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes for less than a 12 mile drive away from Philly. . . needless to say, I haven't seen the greatest gas mileage on my car, especially now that I have the V-6.
trololololo
Schprangfeldt, Burgennia.

(springfield, VA)

Home of the Mixing Bowl. and the I-95 Bottle Neck
BloodJunkie
hackensack, new jersey. 5 min from GWB
silet
QUOTE (BloodJunkie @ Dec 12 2005, 02:01 PM)
hackensack, new jersey. 5 min from GWB

My dad had a service station there. I worked there for a couple of summers.
carchick78
Queens, NY
Cypher
York, pa for college and my house is on the eastern shore of maryland... anyone is in those areas wanna meet up?! please pm me
h2opunk182
Seaford NY!
rickl115
east windsor, connecticut
PSUSouthpaw
Topton, Pennsylvania. When I get back from working at Disney, of course.
Vampyrate
Leesburg, VA is my BOA during breaks, and Wise, VA the rest of the year for college
Gomez
stony point, ny
southpawboston
somerville, ma. (part of metro boston).

grew up in kingston, ny
toymachine566
wow, I can't belive i missed this thread....but I'm in:

Blakeslee, PA

Close to anything accessible to route 80
Babyhyundai05
North of everyone! I'm about 45 minutes from Portland, Maine.
elantragt
QUOTE (Babyhyundai05 @ Apr 11 2006, 06:51 PM)
North of everyone!  I'm about 45 minutes from Portland, Maine.

Except for some of our Canadian friends. tongue.gif Maine's a place my wife and I want to visit someday.
Doohickie
I live in Texas now but I grew up in Buffalo, New York and attended college near Albany, New York.
RHINESEL
QUOTE (Babyhyundai05 @ Apr 11 2006, 06:51 PM)
North of everyone!  I'm about 45 minutes from Portland, Maine.

Please! There is a whole world north of Portland. I gotta get to Moosehead Lake and introduce my wife to a moose. Damn those things are big!
Babyhyundai05
I lived in Waterville for college. I know it's different up there. That's why I moved back down. I saw a dead moose the other morning in S. Portland. A small sedan was crushed in the front from it. Moose meat is good, so I've been told. I don't eat it. Rangely is big with the moose also.
RHINESEL
A'yup, been to Maine.

Only on vacation though. Put flown into Portland Airport with students. Damn hard to find at night.
nohbahdi
Brooklyn, NY
trololololo
soon moving to Oakton, VA... five min from Tyson's Corner.
cobas
I lived in Tyson's Corner for many years. School's on the other side of DC in College Park, MD, so now I live in Beltsville, MD. I'm pretty comfortable with the VA-suburbs of DC, the noth-of-DC suburbs and Route 1 pretty much up to Laurel. Even Baltimore's Inner Harbor, WhiteMarsh, I-83 @ Northern Parkway are easy for me.
trololololo
i need ur number dude.. i'm in beltsville ALL THE TIME..

usually at night... last weekend i just drove around bowie because i had nothing better to do while waiting for my gf to call me. lol. (well.. 197 from laurel)..
Vampyrate
im in leesburg, va (summer and winter breaks... home sweet home) and wise, va (rest of the year for college) if anyone wants to hang, drop me a pm and ill give you my cell.
ADSisson
Haven't been 'round as of late. Mostly lurking.

As my profile states: 30 Miles east of Rochester, NY
ModX
Camel, Ny here
15 min east from danbury CT
Vampyrate
okay, for all those that are or even are not going to the HITH meet (more info at www.hyundaimeet.com) i want to organize a cruise or something (day trip) down to VAB. its about 4 hours from my house to norfolk, and im in leesburg (one of the northern most points in VA). if you guys think that would be a good idea, hit me up, or start a new thread. i just felt like posting here since it seemed fitting. just leave early one morning and leave around 8pm or so and drive back home.

i think it would look badass to see a crap load of modded elantras go down the strip on VAB and then park somewhere and just hit the beach.
wills03
Dover Air Force Base, Delaware here. I would be up for a cruise down to VAB. I haven't been there since I left for the desert about this time last year. Let me know whats going to happen with it. I would have to know about 2 weeks in advance so if it is not on a sunday or monday (which are my days off) I can take some time off for it. Maybe we can arrange a Hyundai car show somewhere. I know that my friend in Acrophobia always gets truck shows at a local hooters. I dunno if anybody is down for that but, let me know and maybe I can get something set up that everyone might like to go to.
TMac
We (girlfriend and I) live in Quincy. I work in Braintree (about a 15 mile drive) dry.gif But my girlfriend use the subway to Boston. innocent.gif
bakaboy101
I live in boardman ohio, a nice town on the ohio/pensylviana boarder. Nice place really
slacker
Granby, Connecticut (right near bradley airport)

And

Willimantic, CT during the school year (go to ECSU)
XD_ADVOCATE
I live in Woodbridge NJ
ScottyMac223
I am halfway between Philly and Atlantic City in Williamstown, NJ.
cjgt2
Hackensack, New Jersey
QuickSilverSE07
grew up on long island, NY (mostly suffolk) - now living in richmond, VA
jeremy
i live in owings mills marylan. a sub. of baltimore.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.