Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just picked up a new, leftover 2014 GT
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Bannockburn
I just purchased my first Hyundai last week. It was somewhat unexpected, but the deal was too good to pass up and the GT meets, or exceeds, all my requirements......chief among them, it being a hatchback.

I was quite amazed it was still available, as it only had 28 miles on the odometer. One reason might be because it has every option known to man.....and then some. By then some, I mean those insidious dealer installed options that no one wants, or asks for. However, being it's a '14, because it was the end of the month and with the '16's imminently available....I guess my timing was right.

I must say, my initial impressions are very positive. Fit and finish seems to be very good. I'm also quite amazed at the "pep" of the engine and how much fun it is to drive. If it holds up, I'm sure I'll be very happy.

Here's a few initial pics:

RPW00Mirage
welcome to the club!
slowgls
Very nice pictures. Welcome!!
Frank T
Welcome to the club. Great photos. Your car almost looks like stainless steel (that would be cool paint).

I bought a 2015 Elantra GT about a month ago. I got the base model because I wanted a bike rack on the roof.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am mine.
Blupupher
Nice looking car. Any untouched pics of it?
bhorste
Welcome to the Club! Congrats on the great purchase!
elantragt
Nice to see an enthusiastic new member with a shiny GT. Love the pics.

Keep on posting. thumbsup.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.