Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: soon to be elantra owner
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
mappy139
Hello everyone my names Matt I have been looking at purchasing a 2012 or 2013 Elantra GLS, right now my current daily driver is a 08 Chevy cobalt but of course with it being a north American car, it's nothing but problems.

I'm hoping I'll be getting my new Elantra next month anybody have any websites for mods and rims for these cars.

Let me know thanks
Plain Jane
Really? I've owned and driven a 2006 G5 (Cobalt clone) for nearly 6 years without any serious mechanical issues. I haven't been easy on it either, it was fully bolted and beaten daily. Sure it had a few gremlins like dead door speakers (bad factory connection), dead auto locks, CD player that ate CDs, but nothing too bad or crippling.

There are a few places you could take a look at, but the platform is young and there isn't too much performance stuff available at the moment. You could check out Pierce Motorsports from some good Veloster handling/suspension bits (interchangable with the Elantra), Billet Proshop makes an STS, Ultra Racing or Whiteline for miscellaneous bars and the like and eBay for intakes. Hope that helps.
trololololo
website for.rims? ... any website that sells wheels...lol

website for.rims? ... any website that sells wheels...lol

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.