Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ElantraClub Decal buy thread 2014
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Marketplace > Elantra Club Marketplace > Group Buys

View New Posts
slowgls
Please list how many you want. Im only doing one color, size and only outside mount.

Each decal will go for $6 shipped. A portion of the profits will get donated back to the club. Send your payment via paypal to slowgls@gmail.com. Make sure to send it as a service so we dont get charged fees.

I will keep this thread update with who want and has made payment. After payment is made please PM me your name and address. I will have them be made this weekend. So shipping should be done with in a week or so.

Members who want and paid.

slowgls
Here is what they look like for the newbs. They are 7in long and 1in tall. They fit the rear quarter windows on the xd's. Im sure they will fit others.

mranderson
Sent you a PM thanks!
slowgls
Got and updated.
trololololo
i want one... paypal on payday
Silentwolf
Need 2
Seinster
Ordered and paid for 2 decals, shipped to my US address.
slowgls
List has been updated. Will have them made Monday, and hoping to ship next weekend.
trololololo
one for now... maybe another later.. sent
mlumz
They also look great on the front windshield (I still have to replace my old one with the new ones).
slowgls
Made my payment and order today. Should start sending then out this weekend.
bhorste
These decals really do look awesome. Hope everyone that ordered one (or more) enjoys them and posts pics!
slowgls
QUOTE (bhorste @ Sep 16 2014, 04:09 PM) *
These decals really do look awesome. Hope everyone that ordered one (or more) enjoys them and posts pics!

Yes, everyone should post a pic of there decal on the car.
Randy.F
O man blink.gif am i to late to pick one up still?? sad.gif .... sorry things got crazy for me so i kinda lost touch with the club for a few weeks...
slowgls
Nope not to late. Just paypal me the money, then pm your address and i will send you what you want.
slows gurl
The decals are hot off the press! We will be sending them out Monday for those who have paid and sent Kyle their address. If you haven't gotten one yet, get on it! Some of the proceeds will be going back to the club!
elantragt
They look great!
slowgls
Sending out the to those who have paid tonight.
slowgls
Decals are sent. Most of you should see them in a few days.
trololololo
beans of which that are currently at a temperature below room temperature but not as low as the freezing point of their material make up.
Randy.F
Payment and PM Sent for 3 decal stickers... cant Wait thumbsup.gif
Silentwolf

trololololo
nice hunter
slowgls
Nice, you got yours!!!
Silentwolf
QUOTE (slowgls @ Sep 27 2014, 01:03 AM) *
Nice, you got yours!!!

I didnt let them get lost this time tongue.gif. Soon as i got home from work and saw the mail, went out cleaned the windows and put them on.
trololololo
got mine yesterday.. gonna put on and take pics tomorrow
cant decide... my rear quarters are filled with stuff already (latest one was Arashikage Ninja Clan hexagram)... im thinkin up front in corner of windsheild would be better

oh and wifey compliments whoevers handwriting that is.
slowgls
It is was Kendra's. Thats why you got it. Lol.
bhorste
Finally got around to putting on one of mine from the last go-round:

This one's on the passenger side front window, to match the one I got a long time ago and put on the driver's side.
slowgls
Well its about time!!!
The Gegenator
Kyle, just sent you $$ for one..
bhorste
QUOTE (slowgls @ Sep 28 2014, 01:08 AM) *
Well its about time!!!

Yeah, no kidding. I think the only real reason I delayed at all was because I've had a difficult time with applying them in the past. This one, however, went right on with no issues. rolleyes.gif
slowgls
QUOTE (The Gegenator @ Sep 28 2014, 12:22 AM) *
Kyle, just sent you $$ for one..

Pm me your address and I will get it out Monday.
trololololo
drivers side bottom of windsheild... couldnt really think of anywhere else.

mranderson
Got mine! Threw one on the back windshield and one on the front bumper!
trololololo
kewelle.

mister aaanderson. everytime i see that SN i feel if i dont say it like that my day will be off kilter.
Silentwolf
QUOTE (trololololo @ Sep 29 2014, 11:18 AM) *
kewelle.

mister aaanderson. everytime i see that SN i feel if i dont say it like that my day will be off kilter.

I had a customer by that name and went up and said that to him (esp since he had check ID on the back of his card) I dont think he caught on tho.
slowgls
Im so glad everyone got there decal. I have a ton left, let's get them sold out. I ship the same day as you pay.
slowgls
Still got a ton left. Pm me if your interested.
slowgls
Just had a member pm about these. Get them on your car. Great way to promote the club.
trololololo
and take pics.
kevinatfms
i have 2 extra if anyone wants or needs one. Got them a while back and only used one on my elantra.
slowgls
Still got a ton left. Get your orders in for the holidays. Makes a great stocking stuffer for the Elantra driver.
Alex2013GT
Do you have ones that go on the outside of the window? When I tint my windows (hopefully next spring) I will make sure to get a pair so I can put them on the outside. The one's I have now are on the inside.

Have you ever considered throwing them up on Ebay and in the description posting a link to the club? Just a thought depending on how many you have left (save me 2 though) laugh.gif
slowgls
Yes only outside this time. Never thought of ebay. Don't know how that would work.
Frank T
Are these decals still available? If so, put 2 aside for me.
bhorste
QUOTE (slowgls @ Dec 18 2014, 04:04 PM) *
Yes only outside this time. Never thought of ebay. Don't know how that would work.

You could do it as a "buy it now," rather than an auction.
slowgls
QUOTE (Frank T @ Mar 3 2015, 06:18 PM) *
Are these decals still available? If so, put 2 aside for me.

Yea, still have plenty left. Pm with what you want.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.