Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie from Poland, Europe
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
martinfr
Hello and greetings from Poland (btw, is there anyone else from my part of the World here??? smile.gif)
Proud to be new Elantra's owner since June this year wub.gif
Unlike U.S. and some other countries, Elantra is more than rare to be seen on roads in central and western Europe...
Luckily, Hyundai keeps offering her, despite rather poor sale in the area where hatchbacks and saloons made by VW group rule...
However, other European Hyundai's models such as i10, i30 and i40 (i30 for us, Elantra GT for U.S. :smile.gif are quite common in Europe...

Mileage done so far is 4000 km and love for this car is growing more and more each day! smile.gif
Fell in love with this car in March 2013 (at first sight!) and was dreaming to get it one day...
Now, facelifted 2014 is even more attractive and it was worth keeping calm and waiting for 2014 production.

Anyway, just wanted to share my joy with you guys...

Best wishes
Martin
slowgls
Welcome!!! There are a few people on here from that part but are not that active.
popeye
Jak się masz!

My co-worker is from Nowa Huta so that the extent of my Polish!

Welcome to the club, always good to see others here from a different part of the globe and bringing different perspectives.
trololololo
welcome.
martinfr
QUOTE (popeye @ Aug 5 2014, 03:44 PM) *
Jak się masz!

My co-worker is from Nowa Huta so that the extent of my Polish!

Welcome to the club, always good to see others here from a different part of the globe and bringing different perspectives.

Perfect Polish! Mam się dobrze, super, dzięki! biggrin.gif
I am happy that this car is so popular in the U.S. so I can refer to plenty of comments, tips&tricks etc. posted in a language I manage to understand (better than Korean)...
In Poland, Elantra is not much known even to Hyundai dealers laugh.gif
Alex2013GT
Welcome to the club!

Post yourself on the member map. Always fun to get members from different parts of the world here!
bhorste
Welcome to the Club!
a_v
Hello and welcome! Great to hear you're enjoying the car so much!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.