Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Doing a run on EC window decals
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Marketplace > Elantra Club Marketplace > Group Buys

View New Posts
slowgls
Would anyone be interested in decals again? Im down to 2 left and was going to get more made but they need a minimum order. If there is plenty of members i will get them made. If you want one please post in here and will put you down for one.

FurunoFan
I need an (1ea) inside one. My outside one didn't survive all the car washes.
slowgls
So it sounds like no one wants these anymore. Im not got to do this if only one person wants one. So i guess this is a no go. For the people that have them im glad you like them.

FurunoFan pm me.
trololololo
if u could find the two tone ones from years and years back i would get one
Alex2013GT
I still have two extra's from last time Kyle! I figured I would stock up. I really appreciated you getting them last time though. thumbsup.gif
elantragt
This (lack of interest in everything EC) just boggles my mind. These etched glass decals are an uber-cool and cheap mod. I loved 'em on my GT. Not just because of EC pride.. they just looked hot.

bhorste
Indeed. I still need to mount one on my passenger front window, but I have one on my driver's front window.
slowgls
Im officially out of decals. Just sent my last two to a member. Im thinking about have a few made just to have some. If i do that i will cost me more this time. If you guys want any let me know. The price will go up by a dollar though.
trololololo
im down
Randy.F
how much are they? i may be down for 1 or 2 biggrin.gif
The Gegenator
I also wouldn't mind getting an inside one- most of the letters on my outside one are gone..
slowgls
Well if I can get a minimum of ten I can get a order made. Only doing out side ones.
Randy.F
QUOTE (slowgls @ Aug 13 2014, 09:20 AM) *
Well if I can get a minimum of ten I can get a order made. Only doing out side ones.

Outside is cool with me smile.gif I can't really use inside ones since I have window tinting.
How much are they per sticker if you get 10?? I like to know before I say I'm truly in
slowgls
$6 bucks a decal. Switching who is making them and will cost me more.
The Gegenator
I'm definitely down for an inside if you get them done. If not, no biggy!
Randy.F
QUOTE (slowgls @ Aug 13 2014, 02:59 PM) *
$6 bucks a decal. Switching who is making them and will cost me more.

K well put me down for 2 outside decals smile.gif and let me know when ready.
trololololo
gimme dat paypal slow.. im DTD (down to decal)

tongue.gif

give it to me slow.... dont rush into sending the message
it loses its meaning and seriously has a negative impact on my self worth...
and dont say good bye.... just say "see u later" when you go....

ToT
Silentwolf
2 outside (last set got lost in the move) :/
slowgls
Ok guys i will give you my paypal soon. Need to get them made first. So i will start with 10 then go from there.

Hoping to have them done this weekend. If so then will collect next week.
slowgls
Ok, so yet again the new guy is dragging his feet again. I try to help a friend out but he doesn't want money i guess. So i will be using the old printers for the decals again. I have a 3 day weekend this weekend. I will be having them make more, So get your money in order and i will release a price list soon.

A good portion of the sale of these decals go back to the club. I will donate to the fund drive after the sale, and decals are shipped out. But please donate to the club and keep the doors open.
mranderson
Im in! how much we talking? and what colors are availible?
trololololo
etched glass look i think... $6
slowgls
Ok i got a price for the decals. I will be giving out my paypal so you can make your payment. Will start a new buy thread to keep the info on the top. Today is the day. Im only doing on size and color. It just easier this way. Anyway get your money out and pay me!!! Lol,

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.