Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spectra From NC
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Community Center > The Welcome Zone

View New Posts
GSxellence
Hey Guys, I actually found this site through my car pic when I was googling lol. However, I love my Hyundais over kia ( person reasons back in the day when we were first modding cars, and kia just wasn't it with their damn dealers), but I'm still a long time Alumni of Streetkiaz.com. Lately though it seems that the Facebook Groups have really taken over.

So I felt it would be better to just give you a brief descrip, of me and link you to my youtube page and fb of my cars ( since cardomain well hell the format sucks now)

I'm Albi aka Jaime, it's great to meet every one, I've been in NC for too long and can't wait ot move after I finish with medical school ( long process), though I live some what of both Charlotte, NC and Fayetteville/Fort Bragg, NC. My home town would be fay, and I came back here to start back on my medical Career; and I also work out of Raleigh, NC at the moment and do travel jobs. I love Charlotte, and I love going to SC with that being Myrtle Beach, most times when I do get out to the "A" (ATL) its for car shows/ (IE.) Nopi or ImportAlliance meets, since the last show I worked HIN was in Charlotte, they haven't been back here lol.

I own 3 vehicles. A 2000 Impala LS which I have lately begone moddying and doing some performance upgrades ( however school cost and I prefer to buy a house), It was cool that I was able to do my first computer tune on this vehicle, instead of bolt on's and internal work like my other car My 2002 SE-R SpecV, and for my final car which brought me here my 2002 Kia Spectra GSX, not my first car ( which was a 2000 Sportage EX) but my 3rd Kia ( wrecked my first 02 Spectra GSX identical)... Believe me I dind't choose the car it was a high school gift before my dad died, and lets just say I wish It was a stick over the auto lol, but I'll as it has been now for over 13 years. Overall I've one my first show and went on to my 3rd Shows to win . ( I still think NOpi rips people lol) But that's my opinnon, Overall I've been through shit with people talking crap about KIA but usally when they saw my they Shut up rather than put up; since most were confused if it was an Audi or Volvo.

It's cool to have something Eclectic and I thank my dad for that, which is why I haven't gotten rid Kitt.

Though now that I'm Maturin it's to move on to bigger Vehicles which Juanita has showed me, and more performance as Spexy has proven fun. So I hope my next vehicle after i by a home is an S6 smile.gif (Thanks Peter S. ). I still support our KDM community and glad that you guys are still supporting us too.

Oh, does it help to add that one of my sister drives the first year of the Current Elantra Limited, and man did she talk crap about me still driving the Kia, but hey you don't mess with what's not broke and Paid for.

I look forward to meeting you guys, and have fun at some meets like I did with the Newtiburon.org guys back in the day wink.gif

Thanks,

Albi

(My Youtube Channel)
trololololo
holy crap i dont know how i missed this thread

well jope i can jelp whenever i can

makes me miss my silver spec
RPW00Mirage
welcome to the club!
Alex2013GT
Hey welcome to the club! I missed this too, probably because I was in the midst of driving up to PA. Thanks for the into!
GSxellence
Thanks so much, lol I missed it too; until I saw it posted in my profile smile.gif You guys are awesome wink.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.