Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to the forums...
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
hairball92
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums... Just bought a 2011 Elantra Touring GLS about 2 months ago, used with 47,000 miles.
Hoping to learn alot from the forums, and looking for ideas to buy some low-price parts.
Plans are a small drop, some wheels, and tint for now to class it up.
rstnick
Welcome hairball.
Have a Touring here as well.
Would love to hop it up some more, but other projects and family cut into that.
Have done tint and Summer rims.

Post up some pictures.

cool.gif
bhorste
Welcome to the Club! There are quite a few folks who are doing some great things with their newer Elantras. Looking forward to some pics!
slowgls
Welcome to the club. Not to many wagons/tourings here, but are still great cars. I think i drop and nice wheels would be killer. Post up some pics of the ride. Make sure to read this thread to find out all the great things we have to offer. http://www.elantraclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35829
elantragt
Wow, I've heard of cats getting hairballs but now EC has one. laugh.gif

Welcome to the club. thumbsup.gif
Alex2013GT
Welcome to the club and congrats on the Touring! Make yourself at home and take a look around. There is a lot the club has to offer. Don't be afraid to ask questions and post new topics as you won't see a "use the search" response from us unlike some other places. We have quite a few folks from PA here too and up until a couple years ago I called the Reading/Philly area my home. party-cheers1.gif
xdforme22
Welcome! Good to see another new face..er..avatar.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.