Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New to the forum
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Rivmage
Hi all,

A little about me: I don't own nor never have owned or driven a Hyundai. I'm here to learn more about the Elantra as I'm planning to buy a new car in about a year. The Elantra as well as the Dart and the Focus are the main cars I'm considering.

I believe the Elantra GT maybe a good replacement for my 2004 PT Cruiser.

Scott
Red Elantra GT
Hey-I've had my '13 GT since July. Over 10k miles now and not one issue. If something happened to the car, like having it stolen, I'd get another one ASAP. Needless to say I'm very pleased with my GT.
roydjt
My 2004 Elantra GT has a little over 130k on the odo and has been a great car. I'm even happier with my decision now than I was ten years ago. Welcome to the club. We'll gladly share our biased opinions!

-Roy
RPW00Mirage
an elantra will make a great choice. i really like the focus ST but the dart... it looks nice, but eh. american cars.
Memster1
Welcome!

My 2004 GT is at 150,000 miles, and has been the BEST CAR I have ever owned. Living in Western NY has not been kind to the body (rust on a couple of doors) and my wife taking out a quarter panel - but she still runs fantastic!

I hope to purchase in 2014 as well, and it WILL be a Hyundai!
FurunoFan
I was sold on the focus until I drove it. Try the turning radius and compare to a test drive of the Elantra GT. I bought a 2013 GT. The focus was a big let down for me.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.