Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My first Hyundai/Elantra
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
River
Hi all! I just got a black 13 Elantra Coupe last friday. I had been driving around in a car that was practically needing a hole fixed to make a hole, it was 99 Olds Alero and decided it needed to be retired. I had orignally thought I wanted a Focus, but after seeing and test driving this car I fell in love with it. I plan on doing some things to my Elantra here and there, but nothing too extravagant. I was looking at http://www.carid.com/2013-hyundai-elantra-...ts-1116038.html and thought that they would look nice on my black Elantra. I see that the site says they are DOT/SAE-compliant, but I was wondering if someone knew if this would actually be legal or not. Thanks in advance.
rstnick
Welcome.
The website says "The lights are DOT/SAE-compliant", so you should be good to go.
Not a bad price.

Post up some pix of the coupe when you can.
cool.gif
River
13 Hyundai Elantra Coupe Theres a picture. I am not sure how to put pictures directly into the post lol...

Kate31
Welcome! So glad to haves other Elantra owner here!
Alex2013GT
Welcome to the club and congrats on the car! In regards to posting pics, you can simply copy the "IMG code" link from photobucket and paste that where you want it in your response and the image will pop right up once you reply.

I do like those taillights! I wish they had some more reasonably priced headlights/taillights for the GT. For the price of taillights alone for the GT I could get headlights and taillights for the sedan. Hopefully they will come in the future.
River
QUOTE (Alex2013GT @ Mar 4 2013, 11:29 PM) *
Welcome to the club and congrats on the car! In regards to posting pics, you can simply copy the "IMG code" link from photobucket and paste that where you want it in your response and the image will pop right up once you reply.

I do like those taillights! I wish they had some more reasonably priced headlights/taillights for the GT. For the price of taillights alone for the GT I could get headlights and taillights for the sedan. Hopefully they will come in the future.

Thank you. I don't know why i didn't think of that lol... That sounds awful, in terms of price. The GTs are really Nice though!
IHeartMyRedCar
Welcome to the club!! Hope you are enjoying your new Elantra!
RPW00Mirage
welcome!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.