Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello from Northern Utah!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
CitizenPie
Hello All!
My wife just chose me a '13 Elantra GT for our 10th anni, so as you can imagine, I'm pretty excited. I love this car to death. It is, without a doubt, the nicest car I've ever owned! I've owned other Hyundai, but they were all older. I still have my 94 Accent (180k). It just isn't going to pass another safety and emissions... lol
Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to getting to know the people here.
Kate31
Welcome! Glad to have you here! So happy to hear your enjoying your GT smile.gif be sure to post some photos so we can see!
Alex2013GT
Welcome to the club! I think you'll absolutely love the GT (I know I am). My wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year ourselves although it will consist of a couple day trip by ourselves up to the Smoky Mountains. Can't wait to take the GT through the twisties. cool.gif
trololololo
hello!

nice choice... lucky guy!
RPW00Mirage
welcome! smile.gif
CitizenPie

DSC_2715.jpg by B5 Dan, on Flickr

DSC_2720.jpg by B5 Dan, on Flickr

Just a couple artsy shots lol!
The weather here has sucked, so I'm hoping to get out this weekend and do some real driving and shooting.

I'm really hoping I can put an amp in the back. It's my only real complaint. Considering a CAI as well, if it won't void any warranty...
Thanks for all the welcomes!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.