Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy New Banner!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > EC Site Comments

View New Posts
bhorste
As we bid farewell to 2012 and welcome in 2013, I'd like to tip my cap to Mitch, our admin. He does a great job around here with bringing us this fabulous forum and he even throws in personal touches, like the new banner. A toast, to Mitch! Happy New Year everyone!
Swee
Agreed! Happy Birthday EC! Thank you Mitch for giving us wild ones a place to collaborate our next attack with random acts of information.

On a personal note, I'd like to mention and point out that there is now a coupe on the banner. Huge upgrade wink.gif
a_v
Happy new year everyone!

I always keep an eye on the banner during special occasions wink.gif
slowgls
Mitch, i enjoy all the banners you do here, but i never see a j2/rd in anyone of them. Just sayin' yo. question.gif
2000J25SP
QUOTE (slowgls @ Dec 31 2012, 10:10 PM) *
Mitch, i enjoy all the banners you do here, but i never see a j2/rd in anyone of them. Just sayin' yo. question.gif

+1
elantragt
QUOTE (slowgls @ Dec 31 2012, 10:10 PM) *

First of all I know them as the J2. RD says Tiburon to me, but what do I know.

Here's where you have to see it from my point of view. The banner is important because it says a lot about the community. I clearly state the club is "for all generations". And that of course includes the J2. We have a J2 Gallery section. The problem is, we have very few active J2 owners and very few (if any) new members looking to join own this car (which was last produced in 2000-2001). So a picture of a 12+ year old car on the banner really won't attract many people to EC. It's not meant to be a snub.

Now back to regular happy banner chat. cool.gif
Alex2013GT
Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone has a great night and that 2013 brings everyone health and happiness. cheers2.gif
slowgls
Ah Boo Mitch!!! J/K.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.