Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Snow Shoes!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Ownership > General Performance > Wheels and Tires

View New Posts
Babyhyundai05
lunatic.gif After having 2 flat tires in the last month. The last one was a stressful one. Have to say, at least I wasn't stranded somewhere. The end result was old tires that I thought I could run another winter. fooli.gif Wrong. But last night, I got Artic Claw tires put on!! No pics. Sorry. Didn't think of it. flowers.gif

Here's a Google pic.

slows gurl
Nice, who makes them?
2000J25SP
Cooper, I think
slowgls
Looks nice, kinda of a all season/snow tire. Not a big fan of Cooper tires but better then nothing.
elantragt
Kyle, they look like dedicated snow tires to me. rambo.gif

Congrats Leslie. thumbsup.gif
slowgls
I guess what I was trying to say is, They look like a hwy LT snow tire for a truck. Im sure they will work out great.
Kate31
W have about 7-9" of snow here in PA and I was really interested in trying out my new snow tires but thanks to the amount of cars my family has, somehow the newest one got pushed to the other driveway...in the snow tundra. But those look like some great some dedication tired! Be sure to inform us on how they do smile.gif
slowgls
With the new pic up now, I can say they do look nice.
Alex2013GT
Well that stinks that you had to get new tires, but at least you know you'll be running on some nice new tread this winter!
Swee
This is such a foreign concept to us SCarolinians. When we talk tires it's Potenzas, Ecstas, gForce....but snow tires? That's unheard of!
Kate, look at it this way, less chance of salt on your Lil beaut and less chances of some goober rolling into her! You'll leave the abusive mileage to another family member!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.