Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ElantraClub window decals being made again
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Marketplace > Elantra Club Marketplace > Group Buys

View New Posts
Pages: 1, 2, 3
slowgls
Ok so this is the first time I ever did this so bear with me. I have a guy making EClub decals. But in order to price them, I need a head count of how many to make. Who wants them and how many? I will only be making them in one size, 7in. That seems to be common size. Im thinking it should be about $5.00 Per sticker shipped.
Please send payment via paypal to slowgls@gmail.com
Please send as a company, not a gift. Thanks!!
--------------------------------

Members interested in getting EC decals
Brad M-4
ve2atf-2
Tyler-1
CHU'GOTZ-1
Caladon-2
NKO4GT-1-Paid-info-sent
bhorste
I'd be down for one inside mount.
PaulRoss
I'm in for one.
FurunoFan
Sure; sign me up for one.
sarge
Same style and option?

Etched Glass inside or outside?
The Gegenator
I'm down for one Kyle..
Alex2013GT
I am down, but have the same questions as Steve. Question for the group, if I tint the windows (which I'm planning on doing next year) should I go with outside mount? I'm just afraid inside mount you wouldn't be able to see with tinted windows.
RPW00Mirage
i'll take one. but an outside sticker. the inside one did not work out very well. ayla peeled it off in a few weeks!
Red Elantra GT
Hey-it's probably best to go with an outside mount with tinted windows.
Alex2013GT
Put me down for 2 outside mount then. Depending on cost, maybe I'll get 4 just to have a few extra, but I'll definitely be in for 2. Thanks! thumbsup.gif
Brad M
2-4 for me as well.

Will there be color options?
sarge
If the options of inside and outside are available - inside could be for non-tinted. Outside would be needed for tinted windows; or non-tinted.
slowgls
I think outside would be the easiest way to go. If you guys are set on inside, i could get a few made. But yea it should stay the same.
bhorste
I've already got one inside mount from the batch that Steve did. The one I got from poriggity got ruined when I tried to install it, so I'm still looking to put a matched set on the passenger window.
Tyler
Put me down for two outside
elantraguy241
Put me down for two outside. biggrin.gif
slowgls
So I got the pdf from Sarge and e mailed it to my guy for a few test ones. Will be sending a few test ones out after there made. If everyone likes them, then will have a boat load made and sent after payment.
Brad M
single color option? or will there be a couple different choices?
bhorste
QUOTE (Brad M @ Nov 15 2012, 12:35 AM) *
single color option? or will there be a couple different choices?

They're an etched-glass look, so really only one color option.

Here's what Mitch's looked like on his old XD.
slowgls
There being made now. should have them in the mail soon. Will let you know the price very soon.
elantragt
I hate to ask but will any of the proceeds be donated to the club?
slowgls
QUOTE (elantragt @ Nov 15 2012, 01:51 PM) *
I hate to ask but will any of the proceeds be donated to the club?

Yes sur Mitch, the club WILL be getting a good portion of the sale. So there you go guys and gals, Get a cool decal and help out the club. Think of it as a x mass gift to your car.
EternityHacker
I'd like one too
Tyler
Sorry slow but if u can take me out the count. If they are a for sure already made thing I will still buy them so no one gets screwed over
ve2atf
Hi put me down for 2
thank's
slowgls
QUOTE (Tyler @ Nov 19 2012, 06:06 AM) *
Sorry slow but if u can take me out the count. If they are a for sure already made thing I will still buy them so no one gets screwed over

Hey thats fine i took you off the list. You could still buy one and put it on what ever car you buy. I had one on my dad's civic for a year or so.

QUOTE (ve2atf @ Nov 19 2012, 09:09 AM) *
Hi put me down for 2
thank's

Got you down.

I updated the list this morning. If there is anyone that i missed let me know.
RPW00Mirage
i changed my mind, i'll take two OUTSIDE stickers please... toss one on the velobstah
Tyler
Actually ya put me down for one I'll still represent the ec club
slowgls
Updated!!!
CHU'GOTZ
I want 1 decal. count me in...ChuGotz
poriggity
Glad to see these getting made again. For those of you that had issues with the run I did, I apologize. Once the stickers were done, and I found out that we needed some replecements, my sticker guy seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth, and never returned any calls or emails. Glad to see someone else is willing to head this up, and I aplogize if anyone had issues with the sticker run that I headed up a while back.

Scott
Caladon
Hello there.

OK so how much are they and what is the availability of the decals and or wait time?? I wonts have cash for a few weeks but would definetly like to have at least 2 possibly 3.

Thanks lots
Cal
slowgls
Ok little update for everyone. Called the guy yesterday and im hoping they will be done at the end of the week. My buddy's been dragging his feet on this, Sorry for the delay.

When these are ready I will give my paypal addy and will need a pm from everyone. The final price will be 5.00 a sticker shipped.
RPW00Mirage
thanks guy let me know i have my $10 waiting.
Swee's Coupe
$10 here as well. Outside mounted ones......
elantraguy241
Got my $10 here, but do I need a paypal account or can I pay through paypal as a guest? When I bought my MCM stickers it had the option of letting me use it as a guest.
slowgls
Well the guy that is going to do this for me is dragging his feet. So if he doesn't get back to me by tomorrow i will be going with some on else. Sorry about the long wait guys. Oh and i wont be changing the price.
Alex2013GT
No problem. Thanks for doing this!
slowgls
So good news guys. The decals will be made next Friday. I found a different place to make them. I will be sending them out the following Monday. I'm updating the first post with my paypal addy.
If there is anyone that i missed let me know. Also i need you to pm me your addy and real name. When i see your payment come through, i will respond.
RPW00Mirage
paid!
Swee
QUOTE (RPW00Mirage @ Dec 5 2012, 03:46 PM) *
paid!

x2
slowgls
Ok one thing everyone should know when sending money, send it as a company NOT A GIFT. If you sent as a gift i or you will be charged a few. Swee i seen that on yours. Its fine, just wanted for every one to know.
Swee
odd because paypal specifically asked me a charity, goods or business. I chose goods.
slowgls
QUOTE (Swee @ Dec 5 2012, 08:04 PM) *
odd because paypal specifically asked me a charity, goods or business. I chose goods.

Yep, got to do it as a business so we don't get charged for a fee. Its ok thought.
elantragt
Actually... you want to send the money as "Personal" (click the Personal tab) and then "payment owed". That way, no one pays fees.

If you do it as a "Purchase", fees will be taken out.
slowgls
QUOTE (elantragt @ Dec 5 2012, 08:08 PM) *
Actually... you want to send the money as "personal" (click the personal tab) and then "payment owed". That way, no one pays fees.

Hmm don't think iv done it that way, but im sure that will work. Thanks Mitch.
Swee
Thanks fellows, I'll make sure to change that. I have another use for paypal on Friday and don't want anyone getting dinged fees......
Slow, please let me know if I owe you fees. I'm a newbie to paypal. That's no reason for you to eat fees.
slowgls
Its fine, not worried about 50 cents.
Swee
I'd like to buy a vowel.
EternityHacker
Paid

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.