Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: why hellllloooooooo
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
CanuckElantraGT
Hi folks!

Name's Zander (friends call me Z). I picked up a '13 Elantra GT GLS 6M in Space Black this past Tuesday. Absolutely love the car. Anyway i'll see you guys on the boards!
sarge
Excellent choice of car and colour.

Welcome to EC, Z, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. Any plans for your GT other than enjoy driving it around?
Alex2013GT
Hey Z, welcome to EC man! Glad to see you stopped by and congrats on the new car. I know I am loving my GT too thumbsup.gif

Also, in addition to the forums we have quite a few other areas (wiki, reviews, DIY, Garages, etc) that can all be accessed by the shortcuts just under the ElantraClub banner.
RPW00Mirage
welcome Zander!
Brad M
welcome Zander, which area of good ole Ontario are you in? we're planning for a meet in the GTA for December time while I'm there for Holidays. should make an appearance!
CanuckElantraGT
Thanks for the welcome guys!

To answer a couple questions asked, for now, my only mod plans are 20% tint and HIDs (haven't decided on what temp color yet, likely will be 4300K). However I'd like to eventually make the car look like the European i30 (LED tails and the LED DRL/fog combo). And I want to swap all interior and secondary exterior lighting (signals, reverse and plate lights) to LED.

And Brad, depending on what my work situation is like, I would love to go to a meet. But we'll see how that goes...
LeMeez
Hey welcome Z, sounds like your mod list is similar to mine. Hopefully I'll get to a Toronto meet at one point.
FurunoFan
Welcome Z; its always nice to have another 2013 GT owner to brainstorm with.
Brad M
QUOTE (LeMeez @ Nov 12 2012, 03:46 PM) *
Hey welcome Z, sounds like your mod list is similar to mine. Hopefully I'll get to a Toronto meet at one point.

you won't be left out. I'll be in Perth for a while during my holidays. not that far from Ottawa!!
CanuckElantraGT
QUOTE (FurunoFan @ Nov 12 2012, 07:00 PM) *
Welcome Z; its always nice to have another 2013 GT owner to brainstorm with.

I agree! It's always nice to get opinions from others! biggrin.gif
LeMeez
QUOTE (Brad M @ Nov 13 2012, 01:52 AM) *
you won't be left out. I'll be in Perth for a while during my holidays. not that far from Ottawa!!

I'm very familiar with Perth, we summer there on our boat on the Big Rideau. Let me know when you're in town, maybe we can get together with the local members.
Brad M
I'm anticipating from december 24-27 or 28th. Either way, I'll let you know for sure!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.