Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2013 Elantra GT wiring diagram
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > i30 Based (FD/GD) > i30 Based Audio/Electrical

View New Posts
Alex2013GT
Ok, for some reason I can't get onto Hyundai's tech site to download the wiring diagram for the 2013 GT. I've tried logging in under my username and apparently I don't remember the password. I tried sending myself an email with the p/w and I get an error message. Then I tried to create a new account and got an error message with that. My dash is ripped apart and I plan to continue my install tomorrow. Please, if anyone has an account can you see if you can download the wiring diagram for the 2013 GT and post the images here??? I am trying to install a line out convertor as well as tap into the power line for my amp remote turn on wire. Any help would be much appreciated!
sarge
Hey Alex, did you try this?
http://www.elantraclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27487

I can't get things for you as I'm on my mac now. But they do have diagrams for the A/V Navigation as well as the Audio System.
Alex2013GT
Thanks Steve! I was able to get in using the generic login and get the diagram. Here it is for anyone else that may need it. I did not see a different diagram for the Nav unit, so I am assuming it is the same:

sarge
I see you were looking under the Shop section. I went to the TCM area.
That has a menu for Audio, as well as AV Navigation. There are 3 connectors on the NAV unit.. which you have. So in case you're still needing some tips, here are some pics for you... and anyone else that wants them. Though from the looks of them, the main 2 connectors have the same pinouts.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Alex2013GT
Thanks Steve. I got what I needed, but I'm sure others will need that information. Nice to have the diagrams all in one place!
slowgls
Going to pin this.
LeMeez
^ Haha!
elantraVT
I am looking got the actual color of wire relating to front right and left , especially plus and minus for the 2013 elantra GT.

front left is red and blue
front right is green and orange.

i just want to be 100% sure which one is + and which one is -

thanks!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.