Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: noob
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Brad M
Currently in the process of finalizing my purchase of a 2010 Elantra L 5MT, and figured "why not see if there are any forums that could help me out with this thing". Thus, here I am.

Looking forward to learning as much about these cars as possible, and enjoying it while I have it.

Cheers,

Brad M.
elantragt
The HD Elantra is a solid, reliable car, you'll be happy.

Welcome to EC. thumbsup.gif
slowgls
Yep great cars, but the down side is not much for aftermarket though. But yea welcome to the madness. Hehe!
Brad M
my roommate is a Tib fanatic, I'll see if I can get some pics of his 03 and his 99 Race Tib. he has no idea I'm buying this car.
J2/RD
I want to see this "race tib" smile.gif
rstnick
Welcome Brad.
benman
Welcome to the club -- definitely lots of good information and helpful people here.
hyundave
Welcome man! As mentioned, not too much stuff for aftermarket with the HD. But it's a solid car! I love mine and have still managed to do a shit ton of stuff to it
Brad M
QUOTE (2000J25SP @ Aug 17 2012, 08:53 PM) *
I want to see this "race tib" smile.gif

I'll take some pics of it tomorrow. the whole car has been gutted, and I've no idea what they've done engine wise, but I know they're installing a stand alone ECU system currently (meaning, when they actually work on the car, lol)

QUOTE (hyundave @ Aug 18 2012, 12:19 PM) *
Welcome man! As mentioned, not too much stuff for aftermarket with the HD. But it's a solid car! I love mine and have still managed to do a shit ton of stuff to it

not really looking to do much aftermarket with this car, just looking to drive it and enjoy it. do you have a thing in the garage? I'm curious to see what you've done to yours!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.