Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 Years, 6000 Posts, 160 000kms
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > EC Site Comments

View New Posts
sarge
Milestone 6000 reached! Time for an oil change?

Man this site has taken a bunch from me, and given me soo much more.
Bought the car, went lifetimer right off the bat. It just made sense, I was gonna have the car for a few years at least.

I've spent lots of time, lots of money, a little bit of blood, but I've also saved LOTS by learning and doing work myself. I've also yet to find a shop that I can trust to do work on my car. Going back over some of the posts I made after I first bought the car.. some things have been fixed, and others are still the same. But that's a good thing, as my largest complaint was the clutch; dealership replaced it around 100K and I'm at 250K with no major issue(*knock on wood).

I've transformed my car into something only some would dream of; and in my dream I wish it was finished already!

I was wondering what I would make my 6000th post on, and a little Thank You EC is the best thing I could come up with.

Now I'm making a run for the top 10 poster wall. Though even if I triple my post count I won't be able to catch Bob; that guy can talk!

eclubrocks.gif gtlove.gif
bhorste
Nice milestone! And we're hoping to see said Elantra (with finished CarPC/dash) next year at the PIG ROAST!!!!
elantragt
Congrats sarge. Thanks for the post.

Now on to the important stuff. I see your mood is "Full"... is that a food thing or something else? cool.gif
benman
Nice milestone -- your posts are always great.
Red Elantra GT
QUOTE (benman @ Aug 16 2012, 10:58 AM) *
Nice milestone -- your posts are always great.

Hey-I'll second that!
sarge
QUOTE (elantragt @ Aug 16 2012, 01:52 PM) *
Congrats sarge. Thanks for the post.

Now on to the important stuff. I see your mood is "Full"... is that a food thing or something else? cool.gif

Well being full after food leads to other things... but they *usually* flush away. Could also be other things...

I'm not sure why I chose full, guess I'll need to change that.... better?
sed
Thought you would be a Major by now sheesh

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.