Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
elantraguy09
Hello I am a new member to this site with an 09 elantra. Ive always looked on the forums here and finally decided to make an account. Looking forward to meeting some nice people and talking about cars and seeing what everyone else is doing to their elantra!
elantragt
Welcome to the club and thanks for joining the community. thumbsup.gif
Louiceman
Welcome to EC!!!!!!!!!!!
benman
Welcome to the club!
ronjr8102
Welcome to EC. I have a 2010 with a few minor things done to it. Check out my garage.
VIG
Welcome aboard!
Kate31
Welcome to EC! You will find tons and tons of resources smile.gif
elantraguy09
thanks for all the welcomes! I am trying to put together my garage now and I am not sure how to upload photos of your car so if someone could help me with that I would appreciate it. also i tried uploading an avatar picture and it says their is a problem. any ideas or help would be great! thanks.
Kate31
QUOTE (elantraguy09 @ Jul 31 2012, 05:56 PM) *
thanks for all the welcomes! I am trying to put together my garage now and I am not sure how to upload photos of your car so if someone could help me with that I would appreciate it. also i tried uploading an avatar picture and it says their is a problem. any ideas or help would be great! thanks.

The garage, I just hit a bunch of things and it ended up working....I think.

What I did for the avatar was go to Photobucket and choose the largest size of what the avatar could be, uploaded the photo and resized it to that and it uploaded with no problem! Hope that made sense!
Greg08101995
Welcome to the club ! ( sorry for being late )

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.