Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old Newbie
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
n0c
Haven't been here in a long time. Not sure if you guys remember me but just popping in to say hi. Went to the dealership to order some parts and saw the new Elantra GT hatchback and was blown away, absolutely beautiful. Needs more power though lol.

Anyway, hi. smile.gif
bhorste
Welcome back! Hope you can stick around for a while!
benman
Yeah, welcome back. Holy frijoles, your last post was when the HD was just released -- sheesh.

So you still have your Elantra?
n0c
QUOTE (benman @ Jul 14 2012, 10:08 AM) *
Yeah, welcome back. Holy frijoles, your last post was when the HD was just released -- sheesh.

So you still have your Elantra?

Haha yeah, kinda took a break from everything.

I still have it and the only trouble it gives me are the ones I create. 77.5k miles and a lot of that is hard NYC miles. I plan on driving it for at least 3 more years. Just put Tib Kyb Excel-G with stock GT spring on the rear and can't wait to try it out. Waiting on a replacement strut mounting bolt and nut from dealer because I farked up the one on the car with a drill lol.
VIG
Welcome back!!

Stay a while. The water is fine.
elantragt
Welcome back.

I actually was worried when you dropped off the planet. You were an everyday member and then you just disappeared with not a peep. huh.gif
n0c
QUOTE (elantragt @ Jul 14 2012, 08:25 PM) *
Welcome back.

I actually was worried when you dropped off the planet. You were an everyday member and then you just disappeared with not a peep. huh.gif

Hey Mitch. Yeah sorry for disappearing but took a break from most things. Learned a lot here so figure I return.
elantragt
You wouldn't happen to know anything about edge718 (another NYC EC regular who just vanished) would you?
n0c
QUOTE (elantragt @ Jul 14 2012, 09:10 PM) *
You wouldn't happen to know anything about edge718 (another NYC EC regular who just vanished) would you?

No sorry.
silet
Welcome Back!!! It's to see you back and edge718 just stopped as suddenly as you did. I hope you doing well!!!
n0c
QUOTE (silet @ Jul 14 2012, 09:39 PM) *
Welcome Back!!! It's to see you back and edge718 just stopped as suddenly as you did. I hope you doing well!!!

Hey Telly, how you been? edge718 sounds familiar but don't remember too much about him.

I am doing alright.
silet
I'm doing well. Chris has the black GLS, was at the Long Island meet and IIRC went to CUNY in Harlem. Last time I saw him he was planning to go SUNY Albany.
n0c
QUOTE (silet @ Jul 14 2012, 09:59 PM) *
I'm doing well. Chris has the black GLS, was at the Long Island meet and IIRC went to CUNY in Harlem. Last time I saw him he was planning to go SUNY Albany.

I remember Chris. It's funny cause I graduated from City College (I've seen his shiny Elantra around campus) and kind of moved to Albany area now lol.
poriggity
Glad to see some old "new" guys show up smile.gif
Scott
mlumz
Welcome back. It's like getting the old gang back together.
Alex2013GT
Welcome back man!
n0c
Thanks guys.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.