Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New member
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Mike c
Hey guys I'm new here, I've had my baby for almost 2 years so far and I love her. I look forward to posting up my visual mods that I've done so far and getting some constructive criticism on everything. For now, here's a few pics of her and I'll post up more later as I slowly but steadily figure out how to edit my garage lol

elantragt
Welcome to the club and thanks for the post and pics.

I really dig the black roof. Ever consider doing the hood as well?
Mike c
Well when I had gotten the car it was 1400 with low mileage but only bc of the body damage. So I got bodywork done and I told the guy to be creative and I wanted a sleek look to the car, so what he dd was mix 'mid night blue' and 'green pearl' paint and did the back and roof the same color. And he sprayed the entire car with silver and a hint of green pearl in it. But he was experimenting with the mixes so I don't kmnow if he can make that color again, but anyways it's not black. I lose it because in the sun, it can look green sometimes, and other times it's blue
bhorste
Welcome to the Club! Looks awesome!
HyundaiMunday
Dark top and dark glass sure does make a great look.
Vinnie
Nice, your car looks nice. Some shiny rims on that and you're golden.
Mike c
QUOTE (Vinnie @ Jun 25 2012, 12:13 AM) *
Nice, your car looks nice. Some shiny rims on that and you're golden.

Ughhh that's what everyone is tellin me. I have these beautiful rims but unfortunately I cant get them to fit. 18s dont go on elantras too easy i have learned. The front fit fine but the rears don't fit in my wheel well, and Im afraid that if I get the tires that will fit these, they will blow out for sure

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.