Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: elantra racecar FS
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Automotive > The Racing Zone > Elantra Racing

View New Posts
sschung
not mine

http://www.armsinc.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9485

incredible price for a fun and competitive car. only for serious track guys however (although it looks like it could be made street legal again).

i saw this on a local board and remembered a discussion (argument some would say) i had with bob about making an elantra competitive for auto-x and how much money you`d have to dump in. here`s a great solution if you wanted to stay with the elantra platform, albiet for road courses.
slowgls
I want!!!
Vinnie
I'd jump on this except I'm quite happy with my HD except for the body. Damn I really need to do something like a body kit.
slowgls
I just what race car.
Vinnie
zoom zoom lol. Their nice but need paint jobs for sure.
2000J25SP
Don't have the money sad.gif
If I did, I would make it street legal and make into a sleeper.

The paint and body work wouldn't be an issue, that's what I do
RPW00Mirage
i love it!

damn you canadians! sad.gif
bhorste
$3k Canadian, for a ready-to-go race car? HOW UNFAIR IS LIFE?!?! I'd be all over that if I could swing it.
sschung
to be honest, it seems like there aren't many engine mods (it's probably due to the class it runs in) however, it's fully stripped out with a cage and a ton of suspension work. most of all someone has taken the time to dial in the car so it's should be a turnkey race car with all the parts working together well. the spares list sounds like it's very extensive as well.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.