Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey all!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Jessie
Hello everyone. I'm Jessie.

I'm new to this forum but not to forums in general. I'm on NewTib, EXD, and now EClub.

Anyways, I have a black 2005 Elantra GLS, and I bought him in 2009 with 40k on the odo. Now in 2012 he just passed the 90k mark.

I want this car to last me as long at it can. The Elantra is my third one and hopefully my last for a long while. I've been in college since 09 and still have three years left. So far the car has been holding up well with no major problems except for the thermostat.

Lately the car has just been sitting because I'm still waiting for the insurance company to get back to me about the date I can take him in to the shop to get hail damage fixed. I had two hail storms in one week, just about, pummel the car. Once that's done, hopefully he will be back to his former glory. (:

Anyways, thanks for letting me join EC, and I hope to gain more knowledge from y'all!

Jessie
hyundave
Sup jess. I do love your car I love the black.

Anyway, post up a few pictures on the garage as well as updating your profile information and picture. Welcome!
Jessie
QUOTE (hyundave @ Apr 3 2012, 09:18 AM) *
Sup jess. I do love your car I love the black.

Anyway, post up a few pictures on the garage as well as updating your profile information and picture. Welcome!

Thanks! (: Still trying to get my bearings and figure out how everything works here. Each forum layout is different, haha.

I'll get to those photos asap.
FSUspectra
Howdy, welcome to EC! smile.gif
Vinnie
Welcome! Glad to have another proud owner here!!!
benman
Welcome to the club Jessie!
elantragt
Hi Jessie, welcome to EC. If you have any questions or need help, let us know. thumbsup.gif
Jessie
Thanks for the welcomes everyone! Sorry this took a little while, but being busy in college and plenty of car repairs have been keeping me busy. (:
Alex2013GT
Hey Jessie. . . welcome to the club man! Definitely take a look around. There is a ton of information and extra's all around. thumbsup.gif
hyundave
Hahah alex just to clear it up jessie is a girl =]
Jessie
^^ It's true. But trust me, I get mistaken for a guy on many car forums. No harm done, hahaha. (:
slows gurl
Welcome to the club Jessie! It's always nice to add more girls, there aren't many girls on here.
NevynPA
A+ quality first post! Welcome to the club!
sarge
Welcome!!

Girls + Elantras = drooling.gif wub.gif

HAHA
slowgls
QUOTE (sarge @ Apr 18 2012, 10:52 AM) *
Girls + Elantras = drooling.gif wub.gif

Oh yea!!!!
Jessie
QUOTE (slows gurl @ Apr 18 2012, 11:31 AM) *
Welcome to the club Jessie! It's always nice to add more girls, there aren't many girls on here.

I know! I can be under my car for hours while others girls stop and ask me what I'm doing and why I would waste my time like that. They don't take pride in their cars it seems. Such a shame, really. ):

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.