Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New with 2013 Elantra on the horizon
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Corr
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and soon (hopefully) to be a new owner of a 2013 Elantra Sedan. The 2012 Limited w/nav is sold out in my area, and apparently orders have been cut off for the 2012 by the manufacturer leaving me with a pre order for a model that has not yet been announced lol. Expected sometime between April & June.

Anyone know if MSRP is expected to rise, and if so by how much typically? Also hopefully the trim levels and options are all the same smile.gif.

Look forward to reading this forum.

Cheers.
Louiceman
Welcome to EC.
mbenz
of course its going to rise its just common knowledge hyundai is the number #1 selling car and they are likely to add more features to it i got the 2011 for 17500 and then the 2012 was selling for around 20k so prob they will sell for more or around the same as the 2012
trololololo
All car prices have gone up...
Let's just hope hyundai doesn't go the way of toyota and raise prices for basic cars riding on reputation alone

Welcome to the place to be smile.gif
silvergls
Welcome!

My dealer here also has trouble keeping up with demands. This goes for any model Elantra.
Corr
Thanks for the welcome. The dealer said that he doesn't expect much of an increase for 2013 as they would not remain "competative" if they increased too much.

In any case, looking forward.
bhorste
Welcome to the club! Be sure to fill out your profile, and hopefully they don't gouge you with your new car's sticker!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.