Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures of the 2013 Kia Ceed
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Hyundai/Kia > The Kia Zone

View New Posts
06black
This is a really good looking new hatchback and the best interior I seen on a Kia.

NevynPA
I love having tech integration in cars, but I feel that there are too many buttons on the steering wheel.
benman
QUOTE (NevynPA @ Feb 15 2012, 12:56 PM) *
I love having tech integration in cars, but I feel that there are too many buttons on the steering wheel.

Yeah, at some point the number of buttons defeats the original purpose since you have to search the steering wheel for the button you want.

Then again, this is a great idea (old hoax, I imagine it's been posted before):

Another great idea:

elantragt
I like everything about the car except the grille. I wish it was a little more "normal". cool.gif
mlumz
I kind of like the grille. I do like the looks of the car. Add some LED tails and it would be complete.
Red Elantra GT
Hey-The grille design is in keeping with Kia's "brand identity". Overall, a good looking car, inside and out.
Alex2013GT
I'm digging it. I really like the stitching on the seats. I'm just trying to figure out what the red is under the nav and also on the dash. I wonder if its just the camera making the displays red, or if they are actually red? In any case, its looking sweet! thumbsup.gif
elantragt
That's the climate control and clock. Kia's use red backlighting on the dash.

This vehicle will most likely make it here as the next Kia Forte 5.
elantragt
Here's a shot from Geneva...

Red Elantra GT
Hey-Is this car similar to the Hyundai Elantra in size and market?
popeye
QUOTE (elantragt @ Feb 17 2012, 05:55 PM) *
This vehicle will most likely make it here as the next Kia Forte 5.

We can only hope...
elantragt
More pics...

elantragt
Hey popeye you're going to love this little tidbit. Here's a quote from Peter Schreyer at Geneva:

Although the Ceed and Cerato are created for different markets, Mr Schreyer was adamant that it would not be necessary to design different looking cars for European or American buyers, noting that both markets all buy [the same] BMWs.

Keep in mind when hs says Cerato he's saying our Forte. I read that as him saying this will be the next 5 door Forte.
popeye
And you know, that's absolutely right. Why car companies waste resources to pander to different regions in these car segments is beyond me. Keep it simple, stupid...

I think I like the wagon, which I doubt will come to the states or maybe not. VW and Audi sell plenty of them.
silvergls
Look pretty good

It does appear to be a replacement for the Forte 5 which is a car I wanted 'til I saw the Elantra. Still a nice car and worth a look if car shopping.
elantragt
Super hi-res pics:

Those wheels are great and I like the interior. Looking at the wheel pic the tires look to be 225/40-18's. Sweet. I bet this thing handles.
benman
+1 on the wheels
GSxellence
Ceed's are so sexy, reminds me of the Scirocco ( wish they would bring it here smile.gif then again I guess the new Forte SX Turbo would be it.. Scirocco rule smile.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.