Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member of the Family
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Dave T
Hey everyone! I am the proud new owner of a Shimmering White 2012 Elantra GLS w/ Preferred Package. Let me just tell you that I LOVE this car! I have spent at least 2 hours a day since I bought it last week looking through this forum and all the aftermarket companies just drooling at the possibilities!

I look forward to chatting it up with you guys and stealing as much knowledge and know-how as I can. Although I've pretty much modded everything I own this is my first Hyundai and I can't wait to make it look one of a kind!

Mods I've got on the to-do list already:
  1. Clear Corner Headlight Assembly (wish I could find these for less than $500 sad.gif)
  2. Black out stock upper grille
  3. Black out roof
  4. Black out mirrors
  5. Limited shift knob
  6. Rear Diffuser
  7. Body Kit (eventually)

Oh and BTW...her name is Electra! biggrin.gif
benman
Awesome -- nice list of mods you have planned. I can't wait to see them. I'm thinking of blacking out the roof as well.
elantraGT5Speed
welcome to EC!

Glad you like what Hyundai has offer!

If Electra needs anything just holler =)
acts
Welcome! Post lots of pics! Oh and be more active than I am in this great club..
FSUspectra
Awesome! Welcome to the best Elantra spot on the interwebs. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your ride! smile.gif
silvergls
Welcome!
I like you mod list, especially since I'm part way there laugh.gif
Blacking out my roof has long been on my mind as well.
Tom1
Oh yeah, after about 6 weeks I still really look forward to getting in driving anywhere, even work, lol. Quite an amazing little machine for so cheap and so cheap to run. Probably going to be one of my all time favorites. Welcome.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.