Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mitch's detailing "secret"
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Ownership > The Elantra Detailing Forum

View New Posts
elantragt
I'm sure you've seen some fairly shiny pics of my cars over the years. I've used some pretty good products like Klasse AIO, P21S and the like but...

My favorite go to product is Poorboy's EX sealant with Carnauba. It combines an acrylic sealant with some carnauba wax. Not only does it go on easy and smell like banana, it works in direct sun and buffs out easy. Hell, Poorboy's even recommends applying in the sun. There's none of that powder residue either. ohmy.gif

One of our Affiliates (Autopia Car Care), sells it and has a 15% off code (AUCOUPON) right now on everything in stock.

Check it out here:

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/poorboys-ex-sealant1.html
Vinnie
Amazing picture right there.

It's a good time for this stuff because winter is around the corner!
The Gegenator
I've never seen it person but... I miss Mitch's Elantra. Which mean Mitch must REALLY REALLY miss it.. sad.gif
slowgls
QUOTE (therockf150 @ Oct 11 2011, 09:51 PM) *
I've never seen it person but... I miss Mitch's Elantra. Which mean Mitch must REALLY REALLY miss it.. sad.gif

Hell to the YEA!!!
Bigs
Ah man I miss that car! You did some nice stuff to it Mitch!

Classic shot! thumbsup.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.