Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weathertech feedback
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
hyundaihobo
Hi, I just bought a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited this week. Has anyone purchased the floormats from Weathertech? I see that they advertise on this site, but I've read some negative reviews on both the product quality and customer service. Thank you!

Y'all never mind! After I posted my question, I saw a list of earlier threads about this topic that a search didn't give me before. Sorry!
elantragt
Welcome to Ec and congrats on the purchase!

I actually bought them for my KIA Forte (the digital floorliners) and the quality is superb. Fit was excellent too. I'm puzzled that you say they have poor customer service... where did you hear that?

http://www.elantraclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27939

If you do ultimately decide to buy from them please use our affiliate link. Thanks.
Vinnie
our members have had awesome luck with the "digital fit" version. digital fits are recommended over the plane Jane mats.
hyundaihobo
The customer reviews I had read were on other websites--products not fitting exactly right, customers being advised to manually trim, returns being difficult to process, etc. The ones I saw on this site were all positive. Thank you. Yes, I will definitely order through this site! (My cookies are enabled smile.gif
JD and Beastlet
I bought them for our 2005 Toyota Sequoia a few years ago and they've been great. After I while the driver's side mat curled up a bit near the door and I caught my foot on it, making it worse. A little time with a heat gun and some bending made that problem go away.

QUOTE (elantragt @ Sep 16 2011, 11:56 PM) *
If you do ultimately decide to buy from them please use our affiliate link. Thanks.

I get a Page Not Found error with that link.
elantragt
This is the new page and it's in the Community dropdown.

http://www.elantragtclub.com/id607.html
milehighhyundai
Congrats and welcome to EC!

I've had the weathertech mats in my 09 for almost a year and love them!
elantraGT5Speed
Welcome to EC, make yourself at home.

I had had laser cut weathertech mats on 2 of the last cars I had. The fit is second to none, and the durability is great.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.