Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: '11 Elantra Touring
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
CharlieC
Hey all!! I bought my Elantra Touring new in May. So far so good. I opted the Elanta Touring over the Jetta Sportswagen because the warranty and price were much better. I've been a forum member of Passat, Soobs, Acura and even the old M-body Chryslers . Currently I am a member of Samba.com, which deals with vintage VW from WW2 to 1979. This site looks to be well organized and pretty concise. I would like to find a pretty good workshop manual for my '11 Touring if anyone can recommend one. I have the Bentley manuals for my '66 Beetle and my '71 Bus and they are what you need for working on vintage VW's. I'm looking for something along the same line that I can use for my Elantra. My avatar pic is a publicity still of Rita Hayworth, circa 1941.
elantragt
Gotta love Rita Hayworth. Loved her in Gilda.

Welcome to the club. happy-wavehello6.gif Your best bet honestly is to get the genuine Elantra workshop manual or better (and cheaper) yet...

Check this out: biggrin.gif

http://www.elantraclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27487
CharlieC
Thanks for the link!!!! Yeah, Rita was a doll. My other fav is Ava Gardner.
slowgls
Im too young to know what all this is. Hahaha Welcome aboard!!!
ronjr8102
Welcome to EC.
The HMA service site is an all in one site to everything hyundai
Alex2013GT
Welcome to the club thumbsup.gif

I think you will be happy with the reliability and cost effectiveness of the Touring compared to the Sportwagon. Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask questions biggrin.gif
CharlieC
Thanks for the welcomes!!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.