Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pure total raw MD sexiness...
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Elantra AD/MD/UD > Elantra AD/MD/UD Modifications

View New Posts
elantragt
I'm kind of partial to this color cool.gif (same as my Forte) but damn... that kit plus the lowering makes it look like a supercar.

http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/pr...display_group=1
Tony240
thank you for this, i wet myself signs-oops1.gif
NevynPA
I want to see an Elantra coupe with that kit!
streetfighterguy
Thank you Mitch for selling me my future car! Who needs a two door when you got a car that looks like this!

Put that rear lip kit on the car as well. and maybe that upper spoiler that hugs the top of the rear window. Also drop that dual exaust on here as well.
yjolly
That car is heavily lowered. That body kit would get shred to pieces on my very first commute. It does look sexy though....

Yves
bhorste
Now all it really needs is a RWD conversion... smile.gif
streetfighterguy
It might have adjustable coilovers.

So even if it wasn't dropped all the way down it would still have a good profile on a 1.5 drop with a set of springs.
flyswatter
Not too big on that color, but damn that kit looks hawt.
a_v
Love it!
slowgls
QUOTE (Tony240 @ May 19 2011, 10:59 AM) *
thank you for this, i wet myself signs-oops1.gif

You and me both man.
bhorste
Somebody get a mop! Looks like it'll be a loooong night cleaning up around here...
slowgls
QUOTE (bhorste @ May 19 2011, 07:19 PM) *
Somebody get a mop! Looks like it'll be a loooong night cleaning up around here...

Hahahaha yep.A long night indeed.
ronjr8102
if u showed that to people who didnt know hyundai that good they would never guess that was an elantra. Looks very luxurious. Would love to come out of the house and see that in my driveway, love 4 door cars.
only1db
looks like M&S kit for the coupe. I like it!
Alex2013GT
That is definitely one sexy car and I am quite partial to that color too. If I went with an Elantra/Forte, that would have been the color I chose! sarcasitc-bow.gif
JohnDoe641
I don't like the 2011 Elantra front ends, so that kit really makes a difference and I love it. Too bad that kit and a drop that large wouldn't last a day in NJ without taking major damage from potholes and other stuff, and the winters, yikes!
colbeyca
That`s a sick whip!
korea_senpai
What a kit!!!! I'd do it if I had the money and time.
mbenz
John it would last its called low and slow and weaving (:
Don B.
That is sooooo awsesome.
Just wish I could read the info, I would like to know what that would run price wise painted to match my car.
Don.
Alex2013GT
Don, I know some of the US sites can and will import special order merchandise. It just might take some time as it will get sent over in their next shipment but if you are serious about it you can send out a couple emails and see what they can do. While I can't read it either, most kits run from $1-2k for the elantra. Obviously lip kits being cheaper than full bumper replacements such as this kit. So for a special order kit that has a full front and rear bumper replacement I'd say you're looking at 2-3k for the kit. Could be some additional S&H fees too. Add in install and painting cost and time and likely you'll be somewhere north of $4k. But man, that kit is fantastic!
Don B.
Alex,
I found the site that sells the kit.
http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/pro...roducts_id=7378
2k. not really that bad of a price for what all you get.
Don.
Alex2013GT
That's not bad at all! Good find.
djerickd
Anyone happen to know the wheel specs on this car??
rstnick
QUOTE (elantragt @ May 19 2011, 10:42 AM) *
I'm kind of partial to this color cool.gif (same as my Forte) but damn... that kit plus the lowering makes it look like a supercar.

http://www.superichmotors.com/front/php/pr...display_group=1

Nice body kit!
cool.gif
nookla
I'm hoping to have this body kit on my car by the summer of all goes well!
EternityHacker
As soon as our car is paid off I will try to get this looks sick
JEFCOR
For those who like body kits I also came accross another heavily styled kit @

http://www.koreanautoimports.com/store/pro...oducts_id=13535
CBURKE
I'd like to know the wheel size and offset!
Midnight
I just about pissed my pants when I first saw this. This is GORGEOUS. The price tag... not so much.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.