Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Elantra MD M3 style lip for sale!! SPECIAL PRICE FOR Elantraclub members
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Marketplace > The Vendor Zone

View New Posts
firstjae
So there is the history...
To be honest.. I really wanted to have this spoiler and ended up making a group buy...(Cuz the seller wont sell in little quantity)

Since the group buy is not popular enough I made up a deal that I will be selling 10 in a months. I've talked with Mitch and allowed me to sell the lip in the vendor section.

The spoiler is not officially lunched in North America but I got the privilege to be one of their North American sellsman.

The lip is made in Korea by a company called Superdrift. I heard they are quite reknown in Gencoup forum.
In North America will be sold under the company name Uberlicht (www.uberlicht.net) --> website still under construction

Price: $219USD plus shipping

but group buy is still there. Deadline for joining the GB will be for the end of may 2011

If people are interested buying now email: alex@uberlicht.net and he will invoice you

PAYMENT only accepts paypal: paypal@uberlicht.net

$115 for 10 ppl joining the group buy

code / color names
RBC / Ceramic White
NKA /Phatom Black
N3S / Slick Silver
N5S / Hyper Silver
S7U / Santorini Blue
N2U / Clean Blue
S2R / Tomato Red
P3W / Mushroom

He told me these are the color available but you can always get it not painted

The names are not the same but the code seems to be right.

Here is the picture..

VIDEO MD
Installation VIDEO (in Korean but you can manage your way)
elantragt
Welcome to the club, firstjae and thanks for going VIP.

That's a very nice spoiler. Let's see if there's any interest in this spoiler from our members.
only1db
that is sweet...that rear diffuser is even better!

white and bronze...yum!
Tony240
i want the lip kit thats on the grey metallic... looks great!.. its a nice rear spoiler but I dont know if we can get that many buyers for now but I would be interested if we can get a group large enough for a discount
streetfighterguy
Very sharp looking lip on the car. I hope there is enough interest to get a few of those cause it really does make the back of the car stand out alot.

That second elantra down with the bronze rims with the black lip and dual exaust tips looks really nice. The gas cap is something to be desired though...
firstjae
up on ebay too
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=250829069898
2RR2NV
that 4th pic down is KICKIN!!!! i want , i want, i want sooo bad!!! but would it help with gas mileage.... spoiler, rear diffuser, and dual exhaust. yum-oh!!!
mbenz
Im about to gizz in my pants i love the diffuser if i had some money lieing around *picks up some money* sorry dropped a hundred tongue.gif i would totally get it the car would look like a true sports car with the cat back exhaust and the spoiler and diffuser sarcasitc-bow.gif icon_datz.gif
elantragt
Im about to gizz in my pants

Oh that's right you're young. Premature ejizzulation. rolleyes.gif
Louiceman
I want one sign me up.
firstjae
QUOTE (Louiceman @ Jun 25 2011, 02:47 PM) *
I want one sign me up.

NO DEADLINE

Group Buy List

ElantraClub member name ------ paypal email address ---- COLOR

1. Louiceman ------ email -------------------- COLOR
Louiceman
Louiceman -------- Louiceman@msn.com. -------- Black(NKA)
crcendo
1. Louiceman -------- Louiceman@msn.com. -------- Black(NKA)
2. crcendo-----------carnut10@gmail.com-------- S2R / Tomato Red

Let's make it happen folks!
$219 plus ship to buy now or 115 on the group buy? How much is ship and will it be air mail or ship transit. That's a big deal to me since airmail is like 5-7 days and ship transit can be 2 months.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.