Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Man that's ugly...
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Automotive > The Auto Industry

View New Posts
popeye

Full article here...
only1db
so mitsu meets skyline meets dodge...ewww....i think i'm going to throw up my lunch now.
ROG
i dont know i agree its ugly but its kinda like a hot girl with a huge mole on her face. yeah i would take it for a test drive but i probably wouldn't tell my friends.
Tony240
think it looks better then the current chargers but still needs improvement
Bobzilla
It's a Dodge. That was enough for me from the get-go.
VIG
Fiiiiine....I'll be the oddball that doesn't hate it then.
cobas
Mitsu did it.

Nissan did it.
NevynPA
QUOTE (ROG @ Feb 17 2011, 02:41 PM) *
I dont know; I agree its ugly but its kinda like a hot girl with a huge mole on her face. Yeah i would take it for a test drive, but i probably wouldn't tell my friends.

Best post of the day.
roydjt
QUOTE (cobas @ Feb 17 2011, 12:25 PM) *
Mitsu did it.

Nissan did it.

Hyundai did it.

All kidding aside, I don't think it's all that bad to look at. I think it's an improvement over the old model. I like everything but the indentation on the side. I really dig what they did with the tail lights:

-Roy
Tony240
oh yes the overall car is much better then the current model except for the door details they threw in which I personaly dont think it was required at all..

and the hyundai sonata hybrid just looks funny to me
mtlelantra
QUOTE (only1db @ Feb 17 2011, 03:40 PM) *
so mitsu meets skyline meets dodge...ewww....i think i'm going to throw up my lunch now.

That's exactly the combo I thought when I saw it.
Vampyrate
if it came in manual i would say it's not that bad, but then again, the moped theory applies here for me...

Fun to ride, until your friends see you.
Silentwolf
I'm with Roy, ditch the after thought side dents and I could dig it.

But its a Dodge and still a heavy pig.
elantragt
I wouldn't call it ugly... just a bit different.
fuelrat
I don't know.... I'm thinking color match that center section of the grill and it would look better. This is the SRT version so it's meant to look a little pissed of.
Perhaps the lower models will be toned down a little. But all in all I kinda dig the new look.
Much more striking than the outgoing model.
At least to me....
popeye
The damn thing looks like a catfish minus the whiskers, it's front scoop looks out of proportion in comparo to the Mitsu and those side indents are the final straw. Now the back end looks ok, but here's the thing, why in the fuck are they putting any effort into such a pig of a car when the way points elsewhere and their fortunes are long over? What a giant waste of resources on all counts. Sergio needs to shake things up in Auburn Hills...
mtlelantra
QUOTE (elantragt @ Feb 17 2011, 08:11 PM) *
I wouldn't call it ugly... just a bit different.

I think the angle of that 1st shot accentuates the grouper-like fish face a lot... and the rear end looks a bit mustangy... it's almost lancer-ish front with mustang-ish end come to think of it...
only1db
QUOTE (Vampyrate @ Feb 17 2011, 06:46 PM) *
if it came in manual i would say it's not that bad, but then again, the moped theory applies here for me...

Fun to ride, until your friends see you.

until some rapper says that he drives one...then they will set like hotcakes....look at the damn chrylser c....and the current charger...
popeye
QUOTE (mtlelantra @ Feb 18 2011, 09:51 AM) *
the grouper-like fish face a lot...

Mmmmm Grouper...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.