Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gomez
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Miscellaneous > Rate My Elantra! > Member's Mod Lists

View New Posts
Gomez
Done:
Clutch Interlock Disabled
TWM Short Shifter
Evo Fusion Catback Exhaust
Mobil1 Synthetic
Gyrex Garage Black 5 point Groud Wires

To Come:
TC Spoiler - Arrived (thanks RRRGT)
Custom Grille - Arrived (thanks RRRGT)
KDM Projector Fogs - at the Post Office (thanks Redzmang)
Tuscani Strut Bar - Arrived (from NT.com)
Painting Brake Calipers BodyColor
Painting Side Views Black
AVS ES 100 Tires on Stock Rims (changed my mind again)
Custom Exhaust and Muffler (model to be announced)
Gomez
Update:

Evo Exhaust is uninstalled and waiting for Only1db's GT.

I changed my mind again and am probably going to get Sport Edition Fox 2 16" rims with Kumho ECSTA 711 tires.

I'm also getting the Hyundai brand wheel locks from Hyundaipartsonline.com.

I've got the KDM Fogs, they're purty.

I also realized that I don't have to paint my side views, I can just buy ones from a black GT. duh.

Oh yeah, I might get Eibach springs but only after I get my rims and put the lip, side skirts and rear piece on. It all depends on how high my car sits with those parts.
elantragt
Really, Really sweet mod plans Gomez... looking forward to a future Car of the Month for sure! thumbsup.gif
Mia_D
Sounds ncie but I can't see it? No pictures or am I missing something?
Gomez
mia d, you can't see the pictures? oh, that's cause there are none.

I just got a digital camera but I have no clue as to how to post pics and it's winter and my car is dirty and not worth taking pictures of.

I can take pics of all my parts waiting to go on if you like.

In the spring, I will get off my lazy ass and post pics of everything with befores and afters and so on and so forth. I envy everyone's pretty little avatar and sig with their car in it, but right now I'm just not motivated with my car covered in salt.
Gomez

I am experimenting with posting pics today. It is hard because I am dumb. This is my Tuscani Strut Bar pre-painting.

This is my chipped grill.

And this is my car dirty with tiny winter tires. Getting the hang of the picture thing.
Gomez
Painted.
04GTboyVA
pretty nice, i see ny stil has snow on the ground, i was coming through wv today and they still have snow on the ground, i cant wait till the season is over
Gomez
Actually that picture is maybe a month old. There is no snow now. At least on the ground, some snowplow piles still around.
mrmagic212
sounds great... cant wait to see the finished product..
Gomez
still so much to do, so little motivation. here's a pic of her nice and clean.
mrmagic212
hey how do i post pics sorry to ask like this
bikerPA
man, those rims REALLY touch off the car nicely... if I were going aftermarket on the wheels, that's what I'd do. Classy, clean, sedate, but still a capable and noticeable upgrade. thumbsup.gif
trololololo
anything new?
Gomez
ha! I missed this post. I guess it was in my hard-partying summer days when I didn't come aroung much. Now that I drink myself to sleep every night I can check old posts.

sorry Cite, nothing new, I don't think there will ever be anything new ever again. Except for maybe the slave cylinder mod but I can't do that myself and don't see anyone doing it for me in the future.

I do have a cracked windsheid but I don't think that does anything for performance or styling, it's getting fixed this Monday.

umm...so yeah, that's the deal. sorry, boys, but modding is not for me but I love watching everyone else do their thing.
trololololo
oh.. well all is well..

we still enjoy ya being here.

smile.gif

partyin hard huh? lol.
Gomez
in the summer, yes. now, no, just drinking til I pass out. I can't fall asleep otherwise.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.