Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who woulda thunk it...
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Hyundai/Kia > The Kia Zone

View New Posts
elantragt
The Car Connection is a popular site to research cars. I was pretty shocked to see their list of the most researched cars for November 2010...

1) 2010 Kia Soul: The Soul outsmarts fun urban wagons like the Scion xB and Nissan Cube with uniquely kicky styling, more room, and an easygoing attitude.

2) 2010 Kia Forte: A strong contender in every way—a surprisingly good-looking, enjoyable-to-drive car that will hold the budget down.

3) 2011 Hyundai Sonata - Hybrid - 2.0T turbo: One of the most highly-ranked family sedans is a huge win at its sub-$20,000 price point--and Hybrid and Turbo models are coming soon.

4) 2011 Kia Sportage: With a little more SUV baked into its shape than its cousin Tucson has, the Sportage feels a bit more authentic--if you'll pardon the marketing-speak.

5) 2011 Kia Optima: The under-the-skin twin to the Hyundai Sonata, the Optima has a style all its own, and an interior that beats entry-lux efforts like the Volvo S60.

6) 2010 Honda Fit: The pert little hatchback gets some meaningful updates for 2011, but the 2010 Fit still grabs our readers' attention.

Clearly people are liking the new KIA lineup. thumbsup.gif
Bobzilla
First honda on the list is at #6 with the Fit..... the only honda with some sort of "unique" styling, and NO toyota's in the top 6
Blupupher
I am really digging the Soul. If my next purchase was a car, that would be it.

Next purchase will be a Jeep (maybe a truck).
Neanderthal
Hamsters!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.