Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ECU
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > J2/XD/HD Generations > Power Zone

View New Posts
streetfighterguy
So i am looking up under the driverside on my car and i think, "think" the ecu is bolted up on the underside of the dash below the gauges.

Slightly large metallic looking box with alot of wires plugged into one spot? I figured that it is the ECU but i want a second opinion before i pull it out to get the picture.

I need to get the picture of the ECU so i can Email it to PowerAxel so he can see what the Elantra has before he will say yes or no for the Reflash...
VIG
It's right above where your left leg would be under the dash.
streetfighterguy
thought that was where it was, just wasn't sure before i started pulling the guy out of there for one photo.
Ken45
You have a manual so it is the only box up there. Also may be easier to pull the knee crash pad out to get to it.

Ken
only1db
4 10mm bolts to take it out....

i have spoke with Arvin at Poweraxel for sometime...he said he has the stuff to reflash but that we need to go to cali for the flash. there is a poweraxel dealership (for the coupe) about an hour and half away from me...i dont understand why they cant release the program to their dealership?

good luck...let us know how it goes .
Ken45
What does this reflash give you?

Ken
streetfighterguy
Well...

Higher RPM's 7000 or 7500, Speedo doesn't cut out, less engine restrictions on the timing.

I am not sure of the everything list but when i talk to the guy i will get more info posted.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.