Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Our great club!
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
02elantragt
ElantraClub is a great community... lots of car enthusiasts and some people that just need maintenance help. We have more features than a lot of other forums combined. We have a vast arcade with so many games that I haven't seen half of them and I have been a lifetime member for about a year.

We have a very detailed garage that is a wonderful asset. The Wiki, the DIY's on and on. I know it isn't cheap for a lot of these features. And Mitch doesn't have any of the ads you see elsewhere for revenue.

I don't want us to lose this great place. Let's try to give back and support EC.
elantragt
I wish we had more members like you! smile.gif Can you clone yourself? tongue.gif

Sometimes I think people forget we are a club.

Nice post. Thanks.
02elantragts_wife
QUOTE (elantragt @ Mar 25 2010, 09:28 PM) *
I wish we had more members like you! smile.gif Can you clone yourself? tongue.gif

Sometimes I think people forget we are a club.

Nice post. Thanks.

NO! ONE OF HIM IS ENOUGH THANK YOU! laugh.gif
Bigs
Hey, you forgot one of the best Detailing Sections! wink.gif

You know, if you check the detailing forum, someone posted a coupon to get a FREE bottle of E1 Gel Wax. That's a $10 value absolutely FREE! Another perk of being a member here! We have people searching the web to share fantastic info with us and some actually save us tons of cash. I would take a bit of that cash for a small donation to the club. Makes sense no? Contribute to the place that saved you cash in the first place?
Alex2013GT
^^^ Yep, I know I've learned a great deal about detailing among other things. Definitely a great place! I remember back when I first became a member one of the deciding factors was the great amount of info and advice I found here, I figured I might as well give back to keep this community going. And once you realize the cost and the work that goes into this place behind the scenes you realize how small a price becoming a member or lifetimer is. And then to enjoy the perks and arcade and to know you are helping this club out, you soon realize it was the best mod you ever did for your car!!!! Thanks Mitcho! laugh.gif
02elantragt
I just hope more people realize all of this. It'd be a great shame if we weren't able to have our site and all of it's great features.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.