Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2004-2006 Elantra GT 5-speed
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
hoagrod
These are hard to come by in the mid west. I had one in my sights and the dealer decide to wholesale it and now I can't find one close to Minnesota. Any advice on where to look other than the usual online websites. Only saw one on here.

Thanks,

Evan
ROG
its to bad you don't live closer to me i have found four of them within a hours drive of my house it seems that they are all over utah
popeye
I realize these 2 are out of the year range but...

Kenosha

Milwaukee
hoagrod
Wow,

both those are in really good shape. I will have to see what I can do about those. I'm currently in the process of selling my current car and once that sells I plan on an Elantra GT. Thanks for the help.

Evan
popeye
Yeah they are both nice cars for sure. Good luck with the search and the plans. And do feel free to ask any question you might have about the car to help with your selection, we're an informative and humorous bunch of knucklehads laugh.gif

BTW I grew up in Mpls, nice place to live... gets a little cold tho now and again lol
hoagrod
I would prefer a 2005 or 2006 but would settle for a 2004. I'm looking for the GT, 5spd and hatchback. Color is not a big deal. I like to go camping and i can't even get a cooler in my current car's trunk. I'm looking to spend right around $5,000-$7,000 on one due to some financial situations. Great forum guys!!!
slowgls
shit i wish i had more cash i would buy that black one.it about 1 or so from me.
popeye
QUOTE (hoagrod @ Sep 1 2009, 11:05 AM) *
I like to go camping and i can't even get a cooler in my current car's trunk...

Yep it's surprising what all will/can fit into the back of them. I drove up to Yosemite with the back filled up (tent, 2 sleeping bags, misc crap and a cooler!), and my wife, son and sister. Didn't skip a beat the whole way. The first weekend I owned it me and a friend drove up to Joshua Tree for a gig and loaded it up with guitars, an amp and some drums AC all the way!
ewang
Use SearchTempest / Craigslist
hoagrod
Well good news. I have my local Hyundai dealership here in MN looking for an Elantra GT hatchback for me. He told me that their purchasing manager has scheduled to purchase five of these cars for the dealership. But he's put most of the emphasis on my concerns after a visit with them and requesting one of their cars. He told me that they get a majority of their cars from Arizona. So hoping this turns out well for me. Hope to be posting pics up soon. I will be saying good bye to my Volvo S60R and saying hello to my elantra.

Evan
popeye
QUOTE (hoagrod @ Sep 17 2009, 06:53 AM) *
Well good news. I have my local Hyundai dealership here in MN looking for an Elantra GT hatchback for me. He told me that their purchasing manager has scheduled to purchase five of these cars for the dealership.

Ah yes Minnesota 'Nice', please let us know how you like it!
ROG
arizona is a great place to buy cars it is a desert so no to very little rust its not a big trip for me to go down to vegas and go car shopping i can go down look around and come back in a day but for the most part i like to stay local and keep some money in my town
Silentwolf
S60R is a nice car! Your likely gonna miss the power.
elantraelite
wow the 2003 Elantra GT has been well looked after, the interior is perfect. not bad mileage for a car of that age too.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.