Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meet with Equus in June
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Regional > U.S. Club Members > The West

View New Posts
cclngthr
On June 16-17, Andy will be in Seattle to teach a tech class and I'm wondering if people might want to have a small meet after the class? I posted a thread on Nt.com NW area as well, NT.com thread.

Any interest in this?
roydjt
Hmmm.... That's the week after finals, and summer session starts the following week. I might be able to make it up there on the 16th. Hmmmm....

-Roy
equus
QUOTE (Gearcat @ May 30 2005, 11:40 AM)
Will he be doing autographs?  biggrin.gif  You live in the Pac NW?

Paaaaalease no autographs............thats what paris hilton does best.........one look at me and all the members start running away..................roflmao. anyhoo I will be passing thru Portland that Monday evening ( june 13th ), will be taking I-5N thru Portland, if anyone wanna join for dinner that would be cool too, that's if time permits you folks.........I know gelicious BETTER bring my "little honey" if he's coming, if not mad.gif ........
Gelicious
Oh lord, all the pressure! I cant take it! LOL Unfortunitly We cannot make it up there to portland on the 13th, its a monday and We have to work. I would love to take the day off, but im at a new job and i cant push it. I already am taking next friday off. and the seattle meet would be alittle far for us to go on such short notice.

Im sorry guys, Andy if you want to come up Hwy 97 from norcal and catch tha 26 west from here to the I-5 North we could meet up? Just let me know...

sorry guys! Ohh and a little update I wont get my short shifter untill next tuseday the 7th =( oh well..
cclngthr
I think the 16th might be better. Pumbaa has shown an interest, but can't make it on Friday because he has to work.
roydjt
Thursday is definitely better for me. I work Friday as well.

-Roy
stugguts
I have to work on those two days, but might be able to drive up on Friday night and stay somewhere around there and come home on Saturday afternoon. It is food for thought... Let me know.
stugguts
When is Equus going to be in Portland? I don't think I can drive up there on that Friday night now...
cclngthr
I thought we could have a mini meet on the 16th of june after the class, which ends at 4. That is a day that I think we could have more people. Fridays tend to be a pain because it is a weekend, and the last day of school on top of that.
stugguts
Not sure I can make it now, I will try though.
cclngthr
Had a great time talking with Roy, Pumbaa and Andy tonight after class.
equus
QUOTE (cclngthr @ Jun 16 2005, 10:32 PM)
Had a great time talking with Roy, Pumbaa and Andy tonight after class.

Thank you all so much for the great company and a good time. Roy, I do appreciate you driving 400 miles just to come chat, and that is "dedication" to the club. Hope next time we can have more members and I hope to have a "prototype car" for you all to see. Once again thanks for the support. Pumbaa has a "real cool" XD and so do the rest of you............
roydjt
Equus, Pumbaa, cclngthr, and I met a while back. We had a good ole time talking about everything from top-secret devices to airplanes to synthetic oil. Equus knows as much about our cars as anyone, but Pumbaa and cclngthr are a couple of sharp guys who know their stuff. It's always a pleasure to hang out with a few class guys and talk about the things we know and love.

Left to right, this is Equus' 2005 Tib V6GT, cclngthr, Roydjt, and Pumbaa:

Pardon the 1500 miles of bugs on Equus' car, but check those yellow headlamps!

Look, highbeams AND foglamps at the same time! Gotta love the independant foglight mod!

Pumbaa shows and autocrosses his GT, so he has an impressive modlist!

Thanks again you guys for getting together. I look forward to seeing you all again!

-Roy
equus
Cool pics. Roy...............yes we did have a good ole time............
cclngthr
I amd Pumbaa did the fog light mod today. Hope to see some people on the 10th for the toy run.
Gelicious
nice pics man! that is one sweet looking tibby! im not to big for the yellow headlights but the car looks amazing... hey equus no front licance plate?????? lucky bugger! i cant do that, i would get pulled over in a heartbeat!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.