Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Guy
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
A&F 01 GLS
Hey guys i'm new to this website. i've been on elantraxd for quite a while. I hope to meet a lot of ya guys. One quick ? why are all the supposed pictures comin up as red x's...
elantragt
Hi, welcome to the club. thumbsup.gif Where are the pics with the red x's at?
Lethal Injection
Welcome to The Club. I'm positive you will meet many people here who love their car as much as you do. glslove.gif
Gelicious
Welcome! Glad to have you here.
Bigs
Happy you could join us A&F! Welcome to the Club!
ADSisson
QUOTE (A&F 01 GLS @ May 29 2005, 09:06 PM)
  One quick ?  why are all the supposed pictures comin up as red x's...

That's my question as well. I am also a newbie around here
2005 GLS Hatch Midnight Bluw
cobas
Most of the pictures are not hosted on the board itself but our various web spaces. If you look at old posts, it's very possible that people have removed those pictures from their space to make room for new ones. That's my only suggestion. Welcome!
ADSisson
QUOTE (cobas @ May 30 2005, 09:29 AM)
Most of the pictures are not hosted on the board itself but our various web spaces. If you look at old posts, it's very possible that people have removed those pictures from their space to make room for new ones. That's my only suggestion. Welcome!

I think what we mean is the "radio" buttons that are clickable. Not the pictures themselves
elantragt
Yoo're not looking at the "lo-fi" version of the forum are you? confused-scratchhead3.gif
ADSisson
QUOTE (elantragt @ May 30 2005, 04:05 PM)
Yoo're not looking at the "lo-fi" version of the forum are you? confused-scratchhead3.gif

no. at least i'm not i have the regular version going.
i've tried resetting my security settings to no avail.
a right click on the red X and clicking on show picture is also
of no help
elantragt
I'm happy to report ADSisson's problem is fixed... a firewall was causing the prob. Glad to hear ADSisson can see clearly now! biggrin.gif
Bigs
Good stuff! We were trying to fix it in the background through a few PM's...
ADSisson
Thanks to Bigs and ElantraGT for the help. I thought that I'd try looking at my firewall settings. I had forgotten that I'd had both running. Turned off the OUT OF DATE Norton Personal Firewall, and that did the trick. How could I have been so forgetful? angry-hitselfonhead.gif

Oh yeah I also should add props to bostonsouthpaw.

Thanks, friend

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.