Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spectre Chiming in.
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Spectre
Hi. I'm new here and just thought I'd introduce myself and post some pictures of my elantra.

I'm new here but I've actually been a member of ElantraXD.com for a while. I'll use this screen name for both sites if any of you happen to surf through there. I then found your site and now I plan to be active on both. I know a few things about the Elantra and I hope that I'll be a helpful member. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Spectre
Bigs
Welcome to the Club! Happy to have you onboard!

Nice and clean ride BTW! You'll soon find out why I like clean cars!
Spectre
QUOTE (Bigs @ Feb 6 2009, 11:47 AM) *
Welcome to the Club! Happy to have you onboard!

Nice and clean ride BTW! You'll soon find out why I like clean cars!
Thanks. I'm really into detailing. I know quite a bit about it. When I bought a 99 Maxima a while back I got that thing looking light years from where it was when I bought it.
sed
what up

welcome to the adult side of things.

smile.gif

-shawn
bikedad
Welcome to the club.
We have a nice group of detailing experts here. I'm sure you guys will be trading notes. biggrin.gif
Bigs
QUOTE (sed @ Feb 6 2009, 12:53 PM) *
what up

welcome to the adult side of things.

smile.gif

-shawn

So what are you doing here? rimshot.gif

Just kidding Sed, we like ya!
sed
that hurts.

deep.

Thats what she said.

-shawn
Spectre
QUOTE (Bigs @ Feb 6 2009, 12:04 PM) *
So what are you doing here? rimshot.gif

Just kidding Sed, we like ya!
He and I are members of another forum as well. Haha.
edge718
Welcome
So any near future plans/ideas for it?
Alex2013GT
Hey man, welcome to the club. Make yourself right at home. Nice looking ride there! Speaking of clean cars, I can't wait for this weekend. Sunday its supposed to be in the high 50's which means car wash time!!!! biggrin.gif
Spectre
Hh 50s? I'd never think of washing my car at that temp. I do live in FL though. lol. I do appreciate you complimenting my ride. A lot of work goes into it. I try to go light on the mods because I want a clean look to the car, that is most important to me. I enjoy parking next to dirty bimmer with my very clean Elantra. tongue.gif
slowgls
Nice car
Spectre
I forgot to mention. I also have know a lot about radar detectors, speed counter measures, etc.

QUOTE (edge718 @ Feb 6 2009, 12:35 PM) *
Welcome
So any near future plans/ideas for it?
I'm considering putting a SRI in the car. I'm still debating on how much modding I actually want to do on it.
sed
looks like central/northern florida from your pics

good thing you aren't that close to me or those "no mod" plans would be killed reeeeal fast.
Spectre
^^Probably true. But I am waiting for me to have this job for a while then I'm going to buy a house.
Neanderthal
Welcome. So what RD are you running?
Spectre
QUOTE (Neanderthal @ Mar 26 2009, 11:39 PM) *
Welcome. So what RD are you running?
A Whistler XTR-695. It's more than enough for the complacent speed enforcement in this city.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.