Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: elantra fuel injectors
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
rift54
Hello, I have a 2001 Elantra with 2.0L engine, auto tranny. Does anyone know the fuel injector CC rating??? What about the lph for the fuel pump?? Thanks, I looked in my haynes manual. I can't find the ratings. If someone knows what page in the Haynes manual has these specs that would help. RIFT54.
equus
QUOTE (rift54 @ May 23 2005, 03:15 AM)
Hello,  I have a 2001 Elantra with 2.0L engine,  auto tranny.  Does anyone know the fuel injector CC rating???  What about the lph for the fuel pump??  Thanks,  I looked in my haynes manual.  I can't find the ratings.  If someone knows what page in the Haynes manual has these specs that would help.  RIFT54.

Injectors are rated at .192 ounces/sec
Fuel pump is rated at 80 US Gallons/hour.
rift54
QUOTE (equus @ May 23 2005, 07:09 AM)
Injectors are rated at .192 ounces/sec
Fuel pump is rated at 80 US Gallons/hour.

thanks bunches. I have to go find that converter formula. Its around here somewhere. where oh where did the little somna#$%&* go? If I locate my brain I will find the formula. ha... ha. RIFT54.
cclngthr
For your info, I do have a couple copies of the Elantra shop manual. It is in there somewhere.
rift54
QUOTE (cclngthr @ May 23 2005, 05:16 PM)
For your info, I do have a couple copies of the Elantra shop manual. It is in there somewhere.

Thanks, I don't have a shop manual. Based on the other numbers I come up with apprx 221 CC/min for the injectors and 180 liters/hr for the pump. I am familiar with Honda fuel specs and wanted to compare what I have in the Elantra engine. I have some spare 310cc injectors (high impedence) . I was going to match them with a 190 lph fuel pump in a natural A. engine build until I totalled the honda. I was soooo close to completing the build. Now I have this nice Elantra. I will start changing things next year when the warranty expires. Thanks to all for looking. RIFT54.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.