Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hyundai Sunday
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Regional > Canadian Members

View New Posts
cardassian-cruiser
Any one else have any more info on this years Hyundai Sunday?

CC biggrin.gif

Tibbychick

Hyundai Sunday 8/31/08 Hamilton, ON
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, so here are the tentative details:
Date: Sunday, August 31st 2008
Time: 2-6 pm
Location: Hutch's @ Confederation Park, Hamilton, ON (About 40 mins from US/NY border)
Location map:
Google Maps

I'm planning on 2-6 pm, because that way it will give time for us to wash the cars in the morning, and to actually make it there. Last year it took some of us an hour and a half to make it there from 2 cities over. Plus, 10 am is just way too early. By 4pm everyone's bored because we've been hanging out all day long. I figure at 6 we can head into downtown Hamilton and hit up Hess village, where they have all those outdoor bars. Unless of course anyone has any other ideas.

For those that are making the trip from far away, we can plan a meet up for Saturday, maybe take a cruise out to Niagara Falls, or Toronto. Then go out for food/drinks Saturday night.

Me and Jed will be moving into a new (larger) apartment, and are willing to offer FREE accomodation to anyone who needs it. Just bring us beer.

So, please post if you are interested. Tell me if you are definitely coming, or maybe coming. I'd like to get a list of at least 10 confirmed people, so that I can call up Hutch's and reserve the lot.

And of course, if anyone has any additional ideas or details, please post them up. I don't want to be the only one planning this, I would like it to be a collective effort.

And for those of you planning on coming from the US, but that are still confused about passport requirements:

NO YOU DO NOT NEED A PASSPORT TO CROSS INTO OR OUT OF CANADA (until January 2009)
sarge
You know, I was thinking I shoulda posted that sooner.
I should be showing up there, don't see any further information though

I gave my maybe on torontohyundaiclub, and I'm added to the list on rdtiburon where I guess it all started.

You heading down?
cardassian-cruiser
I have no other plans for the day so i should be there.

The "chippie" is a good lunch and its interesting to see what some people can do to their Hyundais.

Should be a gooda day.

CC

canadaflag.gif
sciphi
Darn! If I were closer I would so go! Kind of a trek from South Carolina, though. Sometime I'll have to make it to an ON meet again.
cardassian-cruiser
Hyundai Sunday came and went again this year.

there was a good turn out a Hutches in Burlington.

here is a link to a few snaps of the day.

www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=ac_flash&P=FC7A&AID=5497246&CID=1335058&T=1&E=Y&ILD=4616031

CC

biggrin.gif
judys01GT
QUOTE (cardassian-cruiser @ Aug 31 2008, 06:25 PM) *
Hyundai Sunday came and went again this year.

there was a good turn out a Hutches in Burlington.

here is a link to a few snaps of the day.

www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=ac_flash&P=FC7A&AID=5497246&CID=1335058&T=1&E=Y&ILD=4616031

CC

biggrin.gif

cool !! nice pics !!
sarge
Shame I didn't make the trip down there
All I did was sit at home today

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.