Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just bought a new Elantra
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Canadaman111
Yesterday i bought a new 2008 Elantra GL automatic. In canada here they had 0% for 60 months. With that deal my payment is no higher then my 04 chevy impala (piece of ####)i traded in. I pick up my car next wednesday or thursday. Can't wait!!!
elantragt
happy-wavehello6.gif Glad you joined the club. I think you'll find we're one of the best and most newbie friendly forums around! Hope to hear more about your car. thumbsup.gif
MEly
Congrats on the purchase! Enjoy your car - you made a great purchase!
Alex2013GT
Congrats man on the upgrade!!!! I bet the time will drag until you get the new car laugh.gif Can't wait to see pics of the new ride.
NovaResource
Welcome and I hope the time passes quickly until your delivery.
Bigs
Welcome and congrats!! Make youself at home and ask if you can't find!

Where are you from? (you should update your profile!)
rfrayne
I just bought one myself. 2008 GLS with Sport Package. Really look forward to it arriving! This site looks like it should be a great resource.
silet
rfrayne, welcome to the club!!!
Canadaman111
Picking up my car tomorrow. 22 1/2 hour to go. I am not sure if i am more excited about getting my new Elantra or getting rid of my old Impala. The old car has been quite a headache the last year and a half.
popeye
Congrats on the purchase and a belated welcome thumbsup.gif
Canadaman111
I picked up my car last night. I am very happy with my car. So happy i really don't know how to describe it here.
sarge
How about any of these?
would they help out describing it?
signs-woo.gif signs-wow.gif thumbsup.gif wub.gif

glad you're happy with it
nikolettaj
I just picked up mine this morning. Pearl black, manual. Beautiful. Amazing drive. I had an Accent before, 2003. It was my first car.
I'm thinking about tinting my windows.
shockwave
Congrats... I've had my balck pearl now for about 6 weeks and it is great. I had the dealer throw in the tint as a purchase incentive. The black with tint looks great B) ... I've got a few pics in my garage, you can see what it looks like tinted. I'm sure you'll love it.
cclngthr
Here is my HD on the dyno taken last Saturday.

The rims are 18x7.5 Konig Incident gunmetal finish rims. The tint on mine is 35% front and 20% on the rear doors and back.
Regster
Just bought an Elantra Limited and my brother bought the same car on the 05 April 08 in Ottawa canada. We were able to deal down the price by $2500.00 and got a fantastic deal on our trade in. It wasn't easy but two buyers did the trick. We had to send back the sale person 6 times to the owner and after tratening to walk a couple of times, we came to an agreement.

I din't buy the extended warranty or the rust proofing electronic protector they were selling for (get this $1395.00), I was able to deal it down to $700.00 but since i new I could get the same Electronic devise a Cdn Tire for $300.00 installed, I said no.
sarge
Good stuff - nice to see more HD owners stopping by (and Canadian ones at that)
MEly
Yeah - it seems like a lot of the new members are Canadian... then again it seems that lately every second car I see is a Hyundai thumbsup.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.