Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rocktober X 10-13 & 14 in car videos
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Automotive > The Racing Zone > Elantra Racing

View New Posts
J-son
Well, the course was nice and the surface was a little dirty like usual. You can see on my 5th run on the 13th that I got off line and did a nice drift. What was really weird is that I drove just as fast, so I must have fixed something else that time and messed up with my drift.

Well, no more talk, here are the links:

10-13-07 Event:

Saturdays event, check out 5th run for the drift smile.gif

10-14-07 Event:

Sundays Event

See ya guys! clap3.gif
Midnightsky
hehehe i will have some private drift videos open to some ppl upon request later this winter when I get some snow finally. I refuse to post them anywhere........i dun want the wrong ppl gettin the videos....like the local cops lol. IMO, i'm not hurting anyone by drifting in an empty parking lot after 11pm
J-son
and....

what did you think of the videos? At least give the thread some respect and tell me what you think bro... Doh.gif I know you are not that big of a noob 676.gif LMAO!!!

It was one hella suprise when I got off line and it took off on me. At least I kept it under control sarcasitc-bow.gif
silet
That was pretty cool!!! Do you need new tires now? tongue.gif
sarge
I must say that looks like a helluva lot of fun...good vids! You've got quite the ride there... something to dream about.. smile.gif

- hmm... maybe I should find something like that around here to try my rides out...got some tires that would be decent to try with the Fiero
J-son
Thanks bro... biggrin.gif

Well, SCCA is what Autocross is sanctioned under. I know that there is some up there.

LINKS:
Google's Toronto Autocross

SCCA Solo2 Link (Solo2 = Autocross)

Thanks again for the comments smile.gif
sarge
you really shouldn't have sent me the links... this could be bad news...
J-son
QUOTE (sargeants @ Oct 16 2007, 09:50 PM)
you really shouldn't have sent me the links... this could be bad news...

Hey, what can I say smile.gif 676.gif
Midnightsky
QUOTE (J-son @ Oct 16 2007, 06:29 PM)
and....

what did you think of the videos?  At least give the thread some respect and tell me what you think bro...  Doh.gif   I know you are not that big of a noob  676.gif LMAO!!!

It was one hella suprise when I got off line and it took off on me.  At least I kept it under control  sarcasitc-bow.gif

I've been a bit absent minded lately.....sry bro Doh.gif That's sweet, I wish I could come down there and race you, I'd so do it!!!! Maybe one day I can plan a big roadtrip down there with some friends, rent a truck and pull my EGT down there on a trailer saving the miles on it thumbsup.gif lol that's a hella long trip from Alberta to Texas.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.