Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hyundai Elantra Website
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
Cogito
For some reason I can't find Hyundai's website that has all the specs, etc. for the Elantras. I have found some of the other models, but no site that has the Elantra or a collection of all the models sold in the US. Can someone point me to it? Not sure why it's hiding.
silet
http://www.hyundaiusa.com/

and welcome happy-wavehello6.gif
Doohickie
Also, Edmunds.com is a pretty good source of information if you're looking at past years.
Cogito
QUOTE (silet @ Oct 11 2007, 09:13 AM)

Thanks, silet. But that is one of the sites I tried with no luck. Maybe I have browser problem. When I go there, I only see 4 rectangular areas on the middle left side of the page that say:
Committed to the USA
Special Offers
Awards and Accolades
David Slays Goliath

There is mostly a white background on 3/4 of the page. No links to models, etc. If that's the right site, I'm just not rendering it properly for some reason. Any ideas?
fgummett
What browser are you using? Where do you live?

---

... Ergo Sum

Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable.
Heideggar, Heideggar was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table.
David Hume could out-consume Wilhelm Freidrich Hegel.
And Whittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as sloshed as Schlegel.
There's nothing Nieizsche couldn't teach 'ya 'bout the raising of the wrist.
Socrates, himself, was permanently pissed.
John Stewart Mill, of his own free will, after half a pint of shanty was particularly ill.
Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day!
Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle,
And Hobbes was fond of his Dram.
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart:
"I drink, therefore I am."
Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed.
Cogito
OK, n/m. I got it fixed. IE security setting was blocking scripting. I had set it to allow scripting, but somehow put in the wrong name:
hyundai-motor.com
which is what I got redirected to when I typed in hyundaiusa.com, for some strange reason.
---------
I just checked out the Elantra specs. Umm, it looks like there is no hatchback available anymore? When did Hyundai drop it? Grrrr....
fgummett
Look around for the I30 on this forum... we are hoping that is the replacement hatch

For example: http://www.elantraclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16586
Cogito
The I30 looks nice. Is it based on the Elantra, i.e., same wheelbase, etc.? But they just started selling it in Europe, right? I didn't see any mention of it being offered here yet? BTW, when did Hyundai drop the Elantra hatchback?
fgummett
They changed models for the 2007 year. Old Elantra went away then. New has same engine. Not sure about I-30

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.