Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hello, Im new in the forum
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Community > The Newbie Forum

View New Posts
htiburon
one greeting from Guatemala, I'm very happy to find this forum, I have one elantra model 1995 first generation, I hope to learn much of you, excuses by my English, but I am learning. bye.

trololololo
the first generation Elantra here in the states was way before 1996...

any pics?

welcome to the club.
silet
Welcome to the club happy-wavehello6.gif
htiburon
thanks biggrin.gif
elantraelite
Welcome to the club!

How's the J1 Elantra going? Pretty clean for its age.
Alex2013GT
Welcome to the club. . . eclubrocks.gif

If you have any questions feel free to ask. The car does look to be in pretty decent condition. thumbsup.gif
judys01GT
QUOTE (Cite 3 @ Sep 15 2007, 06:37 PM)
the first generation Elantra here in the states was way before 1996...

any pics?

welcome to the club.

check Ebay .com.au (Australia) you'll see used 2008 Elantras for sale as they are actually 07's the US is a year behind Japan and Korea in car designs but 1-3 years ahead of central and South America and nearly all of Africa. biggrin.gif

bienvenidos al club !!
greg841
Welcome to the club!
MidnyghtHD
Greetings. I am sure you will find this club to be top notch and informative.
cobas
Welcome! I've actually been to Guatemla - I lived in El Salvador for a few years in the late 80's. Fui a Antigua, pero era mas joven y no recuerdo mucho, solamente unas lindas calles de piedras y un mercado muy bonito cerca de ahi. Bienvenido al club.
htiburon
QUOTE (cobas @ Sep 16 2007, 08:39 PM) *
Welcome! I've actually been to Guatemla - I lived in El Salvador for a few years in the late 80's. Fui a Antigua, pero era mas joven y no recuerdo mucho, solamente unas lindas calles de piedras y un mercado muy bonito cerca de ahi. Bienvenido al club.

Gracias, y pues antigua sigue igual "Antigua" je je con sus calles de piedra y todo.

this is my car:

rusto85
Bienvenido chapin smile.gif . I'm from El Salvador. I also visited Antigua back when I was young, about 7 years ago. Really beautiful place I must say.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.