Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone able to get me a part #?
ElantraClub - For Elantra Owners and Enthusiasts > Hyundai/Kia > Other Hyundai Models

View New Posts
Goldenguy
The part I am in need of is the Hyundai Tiburon driver's side window switch plate.

Not the switches themselves, but just the plastic plate into which they fit. I need that. I introduced my stocker to a little too much lacquer thinner and while I was able to salvage it pretty decently, I hate imperfection.

Thanks in advance!
CyberGecco
While the switch plate isn't available seperate, and you must get the switch to get the place.....I may actually have a possible solution for you. I know i had snagged a faulty switch from a tiburon before it went to a trashcan, so that I could compare connectors to an XD, I just can't ermember *right now* where it is or which side it was >_< ...ought to be around the house somewhere. If I can find it, I might be ablet o ship it to you. First, though, I need you to look at *your* switch and/or get a pic of it, so I can verify that what I should have is in fact the same, or not. [may not be as I think I got this off an '04 model, and don't know if they are the same]
Goldenguy
Thanks for the offer, and I did find out you can only get the switch set together (@ $60).

However, I pulled the thing out earlier, went over it with some really rough sandpaper (80 grit to start), and I've actually gotten most of the imperfections out, at least to the point now where I'm fairly satisfied with it. But right on for thinking about that and having that possible opportunity available.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.